We need new body kits!!!

ums

:
MazdaSpeed Protege Blue
I think that we need so distrubutors working on some new kits for us.

Attachments

• kit1.jpg
    kit1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 255
Someone needs to make the kit attached below for for the protege.

doesn't accolade make a kit for the protege? Just doesn't have the two vents in the front, and the vents on the side. I just remember the huge hole in the front, which will only look good if there's a fat front mount in there.

Yeah, but it is for the P5 and it is ugly as a mofo. IMO.

Edit: Damn, you must have posted like 10 sec before me, lol.

yes accolade make protege kits. focus has the front bumper at least. not that one but the other style, with the big opening he'll be filling up with a huge fmic

imo, the market for protege parts, whether they are body kits, performance parts, etc. sucks and will remain that way. the demand for kits for our car is VERY small compared to civics, wrxs, evos, scions, neons, etc. i think most manufacturers could really care less about proteges. theres just no profit in making kits for our cars. so if u want a kit, ull either have to join the trend bandwagon or get one custom.

just my 2 cents. peace

The closest I came to saying "I want that kit bad" was the Buddy Club 2 kit but I don't like the rear. I wish there was a kit that had the 03.5 lip but more aggressive (ie. Mazdaspeed RX8), and a more aggressive rear lip (same style) so custom it may be if I decide I want a kit.

Other than that I will just look into molding my msp kit.

L8R said:
imo, the market for protege parts, whether they are body kits, performance parts, etc. sucks and will remain that way. the demand for kits for our car is VERY small compared to civics, wrxs, evos, scions, neons, etc. i think most manufacturers could really care less about proteges. theres just no profit in making kits for our cars. so if u want a kit, ull either have to join the trend bandwagon or get one custom.

just my 2 cents. peace

Frankly I am glad there isn't a market for bodykits for the Protege. Mostly so I don't have to look at them.

i think all the rear body kits look like TRASH with the exception of the wings west, but im still neutral on that.

I really like that body kit actually, they seem like a good company. The only issue is that I really like the rear part, it might be my favorite pannel and I've been told the P5 won't fir the MSP :(.

A guy in the club bought the buddy club kit for his MSP, but after he got it and took it to a few body shops, no one wanted to fool with it. They say it needed to be drilled and flushed to make it fit right and no one wanted the liability to do it. So last I heard, he was either selling it or already sold it.

I personally like keeping the car with the original MSP look. Too much more body modification and it'll look like a lancer. And I already have people ask me if it's a lancer withOUT that kit.

pdhaudio83 said:
i think all the rear body kits look like TRASH with the exception of the wings west, but im still neutral on that.
yes, I love my WW rear bumper wrap. I just wish someone would make it a one piece and make it a little lower

laracroft said:
I personally like keeping the car with the original MSP look. Too much more body modification and it'll look like a lancer. And I already have people ask me if it's a lancer withOUT that kit.

I have had people ask me all kinds of stuff ,but lately everyone thinks its an IS300 for some reason. I have IS300 guys come up to me asking what I have done until they realise its a protege hahah .I dont usually mess with cosmetics but in this case I went with the CF lip kit ,now it looks like an MP3 , which is fine with me :D

Back