CorkSport axle back on Mazda3 Turbo with and without resonator comparison

:
CX-5 2017 GT AWD
Able to test today at the interstate holding it at different RPM and different speed. NO DRONE issues. So if you can't wait for the Turbo version and want it a bit louder the resonator delete will be your answer. Somebody with the Magnaflow axle back might want to try a resonator delete, share your experience.

This is a sound clip of Corksport Axle back for non turbo on a Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback (M3TH) with stock resonator and with resonator delete. This is the Corksport Axle Back for 2019+ non-turbo version on a M3TH.

So @SixPackABS, after all your tests, do you vote holdout still for actual turbo exhaust over your other options?

@JDollar
I am settled right now with my Corksport Axleback with resonator delete. I don't think the midpipe they have right now which has a resonator will be louder than my current set-up. I tried putting back a high flow resonator just test the effect but it tones down the exhaust. I took it out again and now back to a resonator deleted set-up. Vid with the high flow resonator below.

Back