Search results

1. T

Visiting from Kentucky!!

Hey guys, I am driving down to Dallas the weekend of April 21st. Is there anything going on? Unfortunately it looks like I will miss the big Texas Mazda event in May. I am with a Mazda Car Club in my area, we have meets/cruises quite often and I wanted to meet some more Mazda folks while I am...
  2. T

Engine randomly shuts off while driving

I have a 2004 Mazda6i, the 2.3L. Bought it brand new and currently has 217, 190 miles on it. I drive alot! LOL Recently, sometimes while I'm driving down the road the engine just shuts itself off. There is no warning, no sputter, no over-heating. I'll Just be driving, like normal, and suddenly...
  3. T

Where to find after-market parts for CX-7

Hey fellow Mazda folks! I have a friend that is looking for a body kit for their Cx-7. He just wants to add some exterior parts to make it look more sporty & personalize it. Does anybody have any suggestions where to find such parts for a Cx-7? We've noticed it doesn't seem like there are very...
  4. T

4/18/10 - OAC - All Mazda Event - Mazda Thunder IV - Louisville, KY

The OAC Mazda Club invites you to join us for the largest regional Mazda meet of the year - Mazda Thunder IV. Each year in Louisville, KY, the OAC has grown Mazda Thunder from several cars to over 80 cars coming from three states. This year, the OAC has teamed up with Paul Miller Mazda...
  5. T

The OAC Mazda Club invites you to join us for the largest regional Mazda meet of the year - Mazda Thunder IV. Each year in Louisville, KY, the OAC has grown Mazda Thunder from several cars to over 80 cars coming from three states. This year, the OAC has teamed up with Paul Miller Mazda...
  6. T

7. T

8. T

9. T

12/12/09 - OAC Cruise - Christmas in the Park - Elizabethtown, KY

We invite you to join us on 12/12/09 for a cruise through Freeman Lake's Christmas in the Park. Join us and experience the glow of Christmas! This holiday season, treat you and your family to the brilliant display of lights at Freeman Lake Park located in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. This meet is...
  10. T

08/09/09 Meet @ Bernheim Forest

This is a last minute arrangement, but I wanted to invite anyone who may be interested to meet up @ Bernheim Forest on Sunday August 9th around 1pm. It is just south of Shepherdsville off I-65, about 20 minutes from Louisville. It's a big park with beautiful scenery and lots of hiking trails...
  11. T

08/09/09 Meet @ Bernheim Forest

This is a last minute arrangement, but I wanted to invite anyone who may be interested to meet up @ Bernheim Forest on Sunday August 9th around 1pm. It is just south of Shepherdsville off I-65, about 20 minutes from Louisville. It's a big park with beautiful scenery and lots of hiking trails...
  12. T

Louisville Area Mazdas

(attn)Post up if you are in the Louisville area! This includes Southern Indiana, plus Bullit, Oldham, Hardin, Spencer, Nelson, & all counties surrounding the Louisville Metro area. I'm Tiffany, the new OAC Meet Planner for the Louisville area. We have some awesome meets planned for you. Take a...
Back