Search results

1. N

Glendora Mountain Road Sunset Drive

Not sure how active the forum is these days, used to lurk quite a bit and learned a lot from y'all. Anyways made a short video and thought I'd share it here. A cruise up Glendora Mountain Road in my 2 to catch the sunset. Put together a little video, not really about the car but whatever...
  2. N

Silver Build

CARB has a list of certified products and there's nothing for the M2. I think it's too low volume for Injen to bother with the cert.
  3. N

Silver Build

I have the Injen CAI but I'm 90% sure it's not CARB certified.
  4. N

Just moved to CA and need some parts help!

Yea they'll reject just based on the visual when they see the intake
  5. N

The Official Mazda2 Wheel Thread

That's pretty handsome Helder
  6. N

Autocross Pictures and Videos

Damn minis
  7. N

Unconventional Installation of Backup Camera

Just use a mirror but good luck
  8. N

Dynotronics remote tune - reviews/reports?

I do think your fastest 0-60 is going to be with a 1->2 shift at a fair bit above the stock redline, probably right around 7k. You may not be gaining much power past 6.5k but you also want to hit 2nd closer to it's peak. Regardless though, combine the ability to delay the shift to 2nd a few...
  9. N

I think it's around 7.2k now. I've been playing with where to shift 1->2 but haven't done anything too scientific/controlled.
  10. N

Running 91
  11. N

Help! Buying 2nd hand Mazda 2

Pretty common for the rotors to start to warp around 50k miles (80k km) leading to vibration/shaking when braking at high speeds. The rear motor mount can start to tear, though a lot of people here recommend swapping it for an aftermarket option anyways. I had some problems on mine with the...
  12. N

MPG: The Secret to my Success.

I drove LA to Vegas last weekend in my 2 and got right around 30mpg for the trip out averaging 85mph, downshifting liberally to keep pace uphill, WOT passing, and generally driving with no regard for my MPG. In my favor was the fact that it was ~2am so little traffic and fairly cool so AC was...
  13. N

Same here Traum and everything went fine from there. First file loaded and waiting on a second file.
  14. N

Brakes parts thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rpvWWNLqX1vfYYLR4QcSbB2-WWHAi1JeTDp5Iyk-FyQ/edit?usp=sharing Here's the list :)
  15. N

For those that Dynotronics tune...

There's no way you're going from 75 -> 100 bhp from a remap.. But I don't doubt the difference in drivability is huge. I'm on the group buy and just waiting for the software and my first file so I'll definitely chime in once I start the tune Chance77.
  16. N

For those that Dynotronics tune...

I haven't done it yet but I believe it's usually 2-4 files depending on your goals.
  17. N

Updated suspension parts thread

Hmm maybe I'll see if I can pull together a google doc of some sort that would make all this info a bit more readable and then I could share editing rights with a few of regulars on here so even it can stay updated even if somebody moves on from the forums. The document also has compiled lists...
  18. N

ZPS Build Thread

Really fun idea, can't wait to see how it turns out. I was considering doing a similar duct to bring air to my cold air intake but seemed like it'd just be a funnel for water on rainy days.
  19. N

Hello!

Haha this is one modification I have done that I definitely wouldn't recommend if you're looking to improve your ride quality. I have the 70A urethane mount from AWR and the vibrations at low RPM are very noticeable & harsh in my car. That said, it does improve shift feel so I've left it in.
Back