Search results

1. D

OEM Steel Wheels

OEM Steel Wheels I have a set of factory steel wheels with factory tires mounted. Will need valve stems. List Date: 10/13/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: OEM Steel Wheels -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $150.00...
  2. D

Track days

Anyone here do track days with their 2? I'm looking at attending some of the Track Night in America events. Just looking for insight on how they handled it and what you did to make it more suited for the track. I'm currently running corksport adjustable struts/shocks, a rear bar and 205 Rivals.
  3. D

Corksport Struts

To the folks that have had the CS struts for a while, how are you still liking them? Are they holding up pretty well? I'm trying to decide between them and the koni's. There aren't a ton of reviews out there. I know CS has a pretty good reputation but wanted some first hand experience.
  4. D

195/50R15 Hankook RS3

195/50R15 Hankook RS3 I have one Hankook RS3 size 195/50R15. I was buying them one at a time but found a good deal on some Rivals so I went with those. Tire has never been mounted. List Date: 2/3/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 195/50R15 Hankook RS3...
  5. D

WTB: Touring wheels

If you've got some factory touring wheels just sitting around that you'd like to get rid of, shoot me a message.
  6. D

H Stock Motor Mount?

The one thing that really gets to me about the 2 is the lack of input from the motor. I'm sure the AWR motor mount would fix that right up but I'm trying to stay legal for H stock autocross. I was wondering if filling the stock mount with urethane would be against the rules? I'm pretty sure...
  7. D

New OEM Mazda 2 Arm Rest - SOLD

New OEM Mazda 2 Arm Rest Long story short, I ordered an OEM Arm Rest for my Mazda 2 and two showed up to my door. I have contacted the seller but have gotten no response so now it is for sale. The pictures are of the one I installed in my 2, the one for sale has never been removed from it's...
  8. D

New OEM Mazda 2 Arm Rest - No Longer Available

New OEM Mazda 2 Arm Rest Long story short, I ordered an OEM Arm Rest and 2 arrived. I have tried to contact the seller but haven't heard anything back so now it is for sale. The pictures are of the one I put in my 2, the one for sale has never been out of the box. List Date: 7/22/2013 For...
  9. D

New guy from Louisiana

Hi guys, I figure this is the best place to make my first post. I'm from Lake Charles, LA and I picked up my 2013 2 sport in white this past Tuesday. I was driving an 06 Nissan Frontier and before that an 02 Sentra Spec V. I drive about 60 miles a day to work and back and the truck was...
Back