Search results

1. T

CX-5 JB4 Tuner, Lowering Springs and more

Hello everyone! It's about time to trade my car in and move on to something else, so I have uninstalled many parts and have cleaned out some random items I had in my Mazda corner of the garage. Would prefer to only ship U.S. Also may have a few other things to add as I go. Vehicle is a 2020...
  2. T

SOLD! Remote Start Kit: Fortin EVO-ONE with Mazda wiring harness and USB adapter

Remote Start Kit: Fortin EVO-ONE with Mazda wiring harness and USB adapter Bought this off this board earlier this year and am too dumb to figure out how to make it work haha. $100 shipped in the US. Install
  3. T

Issues installing Corksport Intercooler and piping on CX-5

Hey what’s up guys? So I’ve been for weeks now, trying to get this Corksport intercooler and piping kit set up on my 2020 CX-5 and I’m running into constant obstacles. Boost leaks popping up everywhere because the piping just won’t fit right everywhere at the same time. I have been in contact...
  4. T

2017~2024 How do you check current firmware version

I want to do the apple CarPlay update. I just ordered the harness today. I went to the dealer today as well and told them to update my software. Everything Im reading says the software needs to be version 70.xxxx. How do I see what my software version is? Thanks.
  5. T

2017~2024 2018 System Errors Already

I’ve got about 1k miles in my 2018 Touring with PEP and I’ve gotten system errors twice already. I’ve had the car less than two weeks. The airbag error was resolved by just cycling the car off and back on. But now I just got a new error for basically all the iactive features and I cycled the car...
  6. T

Who wants to retrofit my headlights?

I am considering paying someone to break open my headlights and retrofit them with some solid projectors. Anyone up for it? Or point me in the right direction? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. T

Plastic rubbing plastic noise from the rear

I have had a plastic on plastic sounding noise coming from the rear (sounds like it is inside the cabin) of my car now for a few months. I hear it when I hit any kind of turbulence while going over 45mph or if I change lanes and hit the reflective markers in between the lanes. I am at 58,000...
Back