2017~2024 Anybody know the date of the latest Nav update?

My 3 yrs runs out pretty soon and wanted to update before the expiration date.
March 2022.
I'm in the same boat & your post prompted me to check mine. Mine says version up to date March 2022 with my 3 years ending 10/16/2022. I'll check it again right before it expires.

March 2022.
I'm in the same boat & your post prompted me to check mine. Mine says version up to date March 2022 with my 3 years ending 10/16/2022. I'll check it again right before it expires.

My dates seem to be nearly the same as yours. I purchased a card for my MX three years ago in October from Amazon. I had zero issues with upgrading, but I decided to use my last upgrade on the March 2022 version rather than wait till next month (new updates come out in Sept, normally), I just did this yesterday.

I was a bit nervous since some folks claim that Mazda is cracking down on updates form cards that weren't purchased from Mazda. So, I decided to go ahead and get the March version.

Before anyone asks, the terms of the upgrade agreement on my card stated three updates within three years. Some folks claim a different agreement, unlimited updates within three years. The ToolBox flat out told me that my updates ended with the update that I just did.

I did my last update back in Mar or Apr (can't remember exactly) and I'm doing one right now.
Apparently there was a new one in the interim.

These updates seem to take forever.

Mazda Connect for my car states.

A NEW MAP UPDATE WAS MADE AVAILABLE IN MARCH, 2022.

Back