Firmware 74.00.311A

gce

:
2018 CX-5 GT FWD Premium
Has anyone installed the latest Firmware 74.00.311A. Just wondering if there's any improvements or issues?

Yes android auto loads faster. Seems like resolution is better in AA. But can't compare so not sure.

Here's the changeling report (should be the same for NA version)

SYMPTOMS
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. EU 74.00.311).
Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.

• When using CarPlayTM, sound may not come out from the driver side speaker.

So, it seems as though the AA DPI concerns are still present.

Well it depends on where your car is currently at....what version.
Mazda does not always list all fixes.

I haven’t seen a version that the patch notes haven’t eventually been found. No, Mazda doesn’t provide them so ninja-like google skills are paramount to success.

What I provided was specific to .311.

This DPI issue I keep hearing about from a few owners updating from 70 to 74 is not an issue according to Mazda in any jurisdiction.

74 came out in USA almost 18 months ago as a firmware update and EU N about 2 weeks ago.
74 has been in car production line use for all market use also about 18 months ago.

Mazda Dealers in US are not communicating any issues to distribution under their reporting Tip system I have seen. Too soon for 74 in EU.

Wonder if it is a Phone Brand issue or AA App (not the first time).

Has anyone surveyed their phone brand model and year they use with DPI issue?

Hey, I’m looking for someone to share firmware update files. Would anyone be willing to PM the following files?

70.00.100A-FAILSAFE.UP (First)

70.00.100A-REINSTALL.UP

NA N_74.00.230A-UPDATE.UP

I'm still running the NA 70.00.335 NA N and didn't know the 74 version was out but I'd like to update if able to. Anyway to share the file? Thanks! 2016 CX 5
Is v74 for later models? I have the same model year as you. Be interested to know what the changes are.

There are no serious changes. It's all security making sure you can't hack it anymore. I promise if there was a changelog it would read something like "Bug fixes and Security improvements".

They rarely, if ever, actually add new features.

Back