Mazda North American Operations Sales Figures August 2018 - CX-5 Sales Up!

CX-5 would move up size wise getting closer to CX-9.

Hmm, maybe it'll grow an inch or two over time, but nowhere close to encroaching on the CX-9. The article says the next CX-3 would be closer to the Honda C-HR, which is only 171.2"--just 3" longer than the CX-3--and still just a sporty hatchback.

By comparison, the CX-5 and its main competition are 179-180".

The CX-9 is a whopping 199", which is already longer than almost all of its competition, including the Highlander.

Never say never. Vehicles such as the VW Golf and Honda Civic have moved up a size over the years. Same might happen to the CX-5!

Hmm, maybe it'll grow an inch or two over time, but nowhere close to encroaching on the CX-9. The article says the next CX-3 would be closer to the Honda C-HR, which is only 171.2"--just 3" longer than the CX-3--and still just a sporty hatchback.

By comparison, the CX-5 and its main competition are 179-180".

The CX-9 is a whopping 199", which is already longer than almost all of its competition, including the Highlander.

Honesty, all they need to do is make the CX-3 back seat similar to the Mazda 3 and it would be good. The rear seats in the CX-3 are absolutely tiny and impossible for anyone over 5'4" to sit in.

Honesty, all they need to do is make the CX-3 back seat similar to the Mazda 3 and it would be good. The rear seats in the CX-3 are absolutely tiny and impossible for anyone over 5'4" to sit in.

Mazda 3 back seat area is also a bit small compared to rivals.

Mazda's sales for the 2019 year are in the shtter. The Mazda 3 is down 20% from last year, which was down 20% from the year before. The Mazda 6 is down 27% from last year, which was down last year as well. The CX3 and CX9 are also over 19-30% from last year. Heck, even the CX-5 is down 8%

Mazda is having a really, really bad year. Which is terrible because their cars are the best ever.

Their advertising and marketing sucks. The commercials are rather lame, and lacking substance to Feel Alive...

Top that off with zero commercials advertising pricing or discounts (something Mazda is terrible at being able to do anyways), and they continue to lose out on even the average buyer, much less Premium...

*Come on down get this *you name It competitor of the 3,6,CX5,9* for 20% off MSRP and 0% for 72 months, and get the most for your trade...*

Mazda doesn*t stand a chance. Sad, but true...

And with wheels potentially falling off the 3, and 2.5L engines dropping rocker arms, it's gonna get a whole lot worse I'm afraid.

Mazda's problem is still the image.
Many potential buyers don't put Mazda on their shopping list.
I told a few of my co-workers to check out Mazda. They all ended up buying Mazdas.
Originally, they did not even bother to visit Mazda dealers.

And with wheels potentially falling off the 3, and 2.5L engines dropping rocker arms, it's gonna get a whole lot worse I'm afraid.

And wiring issues with the CX-9 leading to all sorts of electronic issues (recall coming)...

Back