Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

I'm sure there's more followers, they just haven't chimed in yet. Do you have an estimated completion date yet?
Completion for the entire truck? No. Completion for the frame is end of November/early December. Got a few thousand dollars worth of parts to go into the frame after its complete.
Nope im still here thought you forgot about us for a while there glad to see some progress. This is hands down my favorite build ever. So unique and bad ass, ive been waiting to see this thing complete. I dont frequent 247 as much as I use to but I will keep watch on this again. Awesome work man and Fernando im telling you man move back to SA we make my garage and shed I nto a shop and bam get a welder and start making custom goodies like this. Im just saying

i never forgot. Just dont have a computer and this site was impossible to navigate until it finally went on tapatalk. It really excites me that you say you love this build. Ive spent way too much time and money on this cheap bad truck lol. And i already have a mig/tig and plasma along with other cool tools. We could build badass s*** already [emoji106]
i comment on IG more than i comment here.

I've been watching, awesome fab so far.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated

Yeah ever sense I came across this ive followed all the progress this is truly a custom build. The time and effort put into this build is a great amount and no corners were cut which makes this one of the greats in my book. Trust me I know the feeling of a cheap car and building it up I have a 99 protege that I have dumped close to 10k in parts most are suspension and look good parts and I get it all the time its a crap car buy a subie....well I bought a subie but not because its a crap car because I wanted one too. My build has come to a holt due to no funds to continue but I wish I had the know how and knowledge to put forth on my next build and make something awesome I see creative builds all the time none like yours though but it makes me want to have a bad ass project like this and make art thats what your makimg my friend an Art piece.

Yeah ever sense I came across this ive followed all the progress this is truly a custom build. The time and effort put into this build is a great amount and no corners were cut which makes this one of the greats in my book. Trust me I know the feeling of a cheap car and building it up I have a 99 protege that I have dumped close to 10k in parts most are suspension and look good parts and I get it all the time its a crap car buy a subie....well I bought a subie but not because its a crap car because I wanted one too. My build has come to a holt due to no funds to continue but I wish I had the know how and knowledge to put forth on my next build and make something awesome I see creative builds all the time none like yours though but it makes me want to have a bad ass project like this and make art thats what your makimg my friend an Art piece.

Yeah i know how lack of funds goes. Im very fortunate to not have ran into that problem yet with this build but it will get slow saving for paint and the likes in the near future.

I do appreciate the good words! Thats what im shooting for on this build!

Heres another pic for you.

8b8113357aa37c4cce34ccee8a1f85a0.jpg

Holy cow! Talk about custom work! That's some awesome CAD and welding skills there! I've been thinking of a Mazda truck project for a while. Something a little simpler for my limited skills though. Ideally I'd like a B1600/1800 to work on.

Holy cow! Talk about custom work! That's some awesome CAD and welding skills there! I've been thinking of a Mazda truck project for a while. Something a little simpler for my limited skills though. Ideally I'd like a B1600/1800 to work on.

Get a REPU!!!

Yeah i know how lack of funds goes. Im very fortunate to not have ran into that problem yet with this build but it will get slow saving for paint and the likes in the near future.

I do appreciate the good words! Thats what im shooting for on this build!

Heres another pic for you.

8b8113357aa37c4cce34ccee8a1f85a0.jpg

Thats insane man looks great

I've thought about a REPU but I don't know my way around rotaries so I'm afraid to touch them. If I happen to run into one at a good deal I might consider it though.

I've thought about a REPU but I don't know my way around rotaries so I'm afraid to touch them. If I happen to run into one at a good deal I might consider it though.

Theyre so simple. Its a great time to learn and have a badass truck!!

Someday ill have an original REPU

Back