Post your recent pictures!

everyone is fine, thanks. wife was out for a drive with her girl friend, and some old man ran a red light. still waiting for the diagnosis on the car :(

Damn Nik....sorry to hear. Happy to hear that your wife and her girlfriend are ok though!!!! Some PDR will fit that right up. ;)

everyone is fine, thanks. wife was out for a drive with her girl friend, and some old man ran a red light. still waiting for the diagnosis on the car :(

Damn. Even if it's totaled (doesn't look it, but you never know), I'd say the car did one hell of a job.

Damn. Even if it's totaled (doesn't look it, but you never know), I'd say the car did one hell of a job.

I'm with Muff. Glad everyone's alright Nik. Car looks bad but that should buff right out. ;)

chill'in at my homies pad....

11281453666_c6cba7293b_b.jpg

Quick shot from today.

Coming Soon
---------------
Spoiler Delete
S204 Lip or AutoExe Lip
Spacers (5-8mm)
Window Visors
Fog Deletes
Carbon Wrap Hood

b14e25ca-150f-4759-b5fb-b6f272ef1b1b_zps32d689ef.jpg

Oh no Nik! Glad everyone is ok... but bummer there!

And Thomjs... that protege looks clean! I would leave it alone on the looks department. Maybe different wheels but it doesn't need a front lip or fake carbon wrap.

And Thomjs... that protege looks clean! I would leave it alone on the looks department. Maybe different wheels but it doesn't need a front lip or fake carbon wrap.

+1 to leaving it mostly alone. I would definitely skip the subaru lips, and even out the camber all around (meaning take some out of the rear lol)

Last edited:

I was going to do the hood, because the paint is peeling pretty badly in from the of the driver A-pillar. Might just get it resprayed factory color.

+1 to leaving it mostly alone. I would definitely skip the subaru lips, and even out the camber all around (meaning take some out of the rear lol)

I would have to raise it up to even out the back camber. Right now it is almost touching the inside of the fender.

so many sexy cars, and especially so many sexy looking protgs. makes me want spring time to get closer so I can take my msp back out of hibernation. shes gonna have some new goodies in her and hopefully some new shoes and coilovers. got sick of the evo8 wheels look on mine.

Back