What have you done to your MS6 today?

So, after getting my car up on the lift, I realized, I am missing the interior of the right wheel well....

back to Online Mazda Parts.....

wooooooosaaaaaaahhhh
Yeah somehow I am missing the engine cover that covers up the crank pulley and all that jazz.. Sucks.

took it for a quick drive... just from my storage lot at the airport to my dads dealership and back... less than one KM but was nice to drive it! tomorrow, i'll fill 'er up with gas and drive it next week

Installed the PTP PCV fix last night.... not a whole of of time to drive... will drive today see how it does

Made mine, searched and found what other people were doing.
Basically 3/4 square alum tubing, u-bolts and a camera mount from a tripod.
Was easy to do, cost was 30, 15 for the mini tripod and 15 for the materials and 10mins of work.
Real simple and works great.

Attachments

• 2012-03-10 15.42.30.jpg
    2012-03-10 15.42.30.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 668
not sure I'd want that bar in the back of my neck. even though it probably doesn't hit your neck, i'd be wear of having it there just incase of an accident, don't want to sever your spine. why not have it so it's on the back part of the head rest?

not sure I'd want that bar in the back of my neck. even though it probably doesn't hit your neck, i'd be wear of having it there just incase of an accident, don't want to sever your spine. why not have it so it's on the back part of the head rest?

or the passenger seat ;)

I did move it to the back, it didn't hit me but thought the same thing. I tried the passenger seat, but it vibrated too much.
I don't drive with it every day, just when I wanna video something or if I know I'm going to a meet or cruise.

I would leave the emblem chrome, other than that I love it, I've been waiting for someone else to do it first haha

i took apart my rear brakes today and found my grinding/squealing/caliper issue. my rotor is ****** on the backside. The front is all clean and smooth. the back is basically a solid piece of rust. its eating my brake pads at a funny angle, which is causing them to hang up and not sit flush.

and of course nobody stocks rotors for a speed6. new one will be in at 9am Tuesday, so i swapped out the brake pads for fresh ones and will swap the rotor as soon as i can.

Back