What have you done to your MSP today?

hey guys. how much does it generally cost to ship a stock msp exhaust? suckers pretty heavy.

heres some pics of some stuff i got for free....

3 completely undented doors for my car. same color but they are scratched up. will be stored till i send the car for a respray.
IMAG0265.jpg

and 2 fs-de heads(complete minus cams and the caps), stock crank pulley, brand new water pump and timimg belt, and one intake cam. the intake cam, crank pulley and one head will be sold. the one head will be built for my car.

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0264.jpg

oh and tried this on....i was transporting them for a friend.....and i dont think anyone has ran these....was just to see what they look like.
IMAG0253.jpg

Last edited:
today dropped in the new motor and attached everything just waiting on my function 7 adaptor for my oil drain and tap my oil pan and ill beable to hear my baby alive again :)

Well Sunday I got all the work I needed to do on the MSP. Everything went on without a hitch....except the oil return line. I yelled many obsenities trying to get that back on lol. Finally got it and the car feels great. It loves fresh plugs and fresh oil.

Painted the VC...looks ok but I just wanted to clean it up a bit as I'll still be using the engine cover.

Next up:
eBay FMIC
New HP Struts
Tein Springs

I need to replace the K&N filter that came with my injen kit...It's old and busted. Any suggestions?

The intake filter inlet is 2.75" right?

You can check the K&N site. They have the master list with part numbers, with different sizes, shapes and what not.

Then go to Amazon and paste in the part number.

Latest posts

Back