5th Annual NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet

I'm not sure what's going on this weekend. I'd love to head up there and meet some of you. Hopefully, I can make it. Guess I'll have to dig out the gps. HAHA!

Depends if I'm going to visit some family in the hospital or not. That would be down in Hartford. So it's really going to depend on that. I think there is a concert in Boston on Friday I may attend. So much going on.

If so, what way is the convoy heading? I'm thinking I would have to hit 44 East > 295 > 95 > 495...

sounds good, shoot me a txt when you by exit 19 and I will be waiting by 27 on the side of the road or something

Will do...adding your # to my phone after posting.

how many cars is on that train so far?

IIRC 5...two P5's, two MSP's and a 6.

Depends if I'm going to visit some family in the hospital or not. That would be down in Hartford. So it's really going to depend on that. I think there is a concert in Boston on Friday I may attend. So much going on.

If so, what way is the convoy heading? I'm thinking I would have to hit 44 East > 295 > 95 > 495...

I'll be coming up 95N from the Tappanzee and meeting with Ipitboy and Kyle along the way and then picking up two others in RI...at least I think so?

just ordered my end links, will be picked up tomorrow.....So thats exhaust, head lights, tail lights and end links for me!

I might just bring the new rad and some coolant up and take care of that along with the tranny cooler.

Yup and I've had the cooler sitting in the garage going on two years now. lol Since I need to replace my rad thought it would be a good time to install the new one while it's apart.

I'll have my strut bar. Cant figure out how to get it on b.c brackets get in the way of the cruise control. But i know that i have seen people run both so any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

well if we are taking turns in the garage, all i want to check out is my whistling intake and have y'all help figure out what my squeak is from when i rev. all the other stuff (brakes, endlinks, inserts) ill do on my own on a nice sunny day! :D

The more I read this thread the more bummed I am that I have to go to my friend's wedding....stupid friends, always ruining things.

Back