What have you done to your MS3 today?

[IMG ]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8166/img20110405163308.jpg[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its not really a fitment issue...the dimensions are just fine. My issue with them was the flap that goes over the dead-pedal. Now, maybe its because my feet are 13-wide, but everytime I did clutch work my foot would lift or get caught up under that flap. It hung off towards the clutch pedal just a smidge, which was enough to annoy the piss out of me whilst driving.

So, as you can see in the pic, I just cut it off

Don't get me wrong, I love the mats, and they do everything they are meant to do. I shoulda gotten those before I even took the keys from the dealer (all-weather floormats should always be a first mod)

Are those the Digital Fit ones? They look different than the ones I purchased.

Lara, The digital ones are those that look like buckets with high side walls, my buddy has those on his 08 and he loves them, however the wear on the material is much more apparent then my all weather model....personally I like the mine, but there is a second generation that now has the slit cut for the dead pedel and that I don't like cuz it collects to much crap there unlike what Oakland was describing with it getting in the way, I haven't experienced that since I've owned my set from 08.

Oh okay.. gotcha. I picked up a set of the Digital Fit. We'll see how they last. =)

I've got the same ones oakland has and it does the same thing, I hate having to lift both my feet off the floor while I'm driving and pull it back so it doesn't catch on the clutch pedal. I don't think I'd ever cut the thing off though! lol

Checked on my whels thru UPS. They will be here "hopefully" tmw!
18x8.5 et38 Work Emotion CR Kai in Gunmetal
235/40 Nitto NT555
Blue Work lugs

Pics to come tmw!!!!

I've got the same ones oakland has and it does the same thing, I hate having to lift both my feet off the floor while I'm driving and pull it back so it doesn't catch on the clutch pedal. I don't think I'd ever cut the thing off though! lol

I must have been a terrible rabbi in a past life

And they were an xmas gift to me...I didn't realize there were sub-models. And I thought that all their floor mats were "laser" measured to fit

I'm rethinking which tire to get. I had settled on the Hankook V12 EVO, but now I'm looking at Nitto NT-555. Discounttire is considerably cheaper and free shipping. Opinions?

I'm rethinking which tire to get. I had settled on the Hankook V12 EVO, but now I'm looking at Nitto NT-555. Discounttire is considerably cheaper and free shipping. Opinions?

I was looking at both these tires as well but then I came across the Dunlap Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec. The specs blow the others away and they stick to the road like glue. So glad I put out the little extra. I went with 225/40R 18s. Check them out before you go with Nitto. Much better tire imo.

I'm simply going off the tire wear rating. I've had them before but sold the wheels/tires before I could put lots of miles on them

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

He's been sitting mostly this week. My wife fell and broke her foot last weekend, so I've been taking her to work in the C and picking her up after work. The Speed is getting a short vacation.

Back