3. Box Cutter
4. Needle Nose Pliers
5. 3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive or Max Professional headliner adhesive
6. Construction paper or copier paper
7. Tape for copier paper
CIMG0260.jpg

CIMG0269.jpg

CIMG0361.jpg

I used this Max Professional headliner adhesive and found this worked the best...car could probably be on fire and the headliner would hold
Heres where I got it http://www.wlsheadliners.com/max-pr...9.html?zenid=b04c16291d80571fcb567b0493c544d0
Before starting on the doors you will need to remove the hardware/parts. First take the door handle off, there is one fillips screw behind the handle,
CIMG0258.jpg
after unscrewing it pull the handle as if you would be opening the door this will allow the handle to come out because there is a hook that goes into the door to hold it in.
CIMG0261.jpg

Now take your needle nose head pliers and carefully hold the metal rod in place while you take your flat head screw driver to pop the plastic clip off the metal rod after you do this pull the handle towards you and pull up, but be careful not to brake the clip.
CIMG0265.jpg

CIMG0263.jpg

Now pop the car lock switch out with you flat head screw driver and unclip it.
CIMG0267.jpg

CIMG0268.jpg

Going over to your trim part that goes around the lock use the flat head once more and slowly work around the trim to work it out, this you will have to take your time because the clips can break easily.
CIMG0266.jpg

Repeat this process on every door.

We're ready to start with the fabric now. Take your large piece of construction paper or copier paper, whichever one works for you or you have, tape the back side of the copier paper to make it big enough to lay on the door this is going to be a template for you when you go to cut your fabric. Place your paper on the door, I used the box cutter to cut the outline of my door, but be careful so you don't cut your door you can use a pencil or some other object if you would like. Assuming you have your template now, lay it on the fabric and pull the fabric taught to cut around it with the box cutting allowing a half inch extra around your template. Take your cut out and place it on the door and center it. The door lock will be in the way so find where the fabric fit best and pinch the fabric where the door lock is and cut a little hole in it so the lock slips right through, this will help you find your placement when you go to spray the adhesive on the back of the fabric.
CIMG0251.jpg

Lay your fabric on a clean surface and spray the adhesive on the back, don't spray to much or it will soak through and will mess up the front side. Let it set for about 30sec or a minute then place it on the door slipping the lock through first then working the fabric against your door taking your fingers to push the edges of the fabric in on the sides. Now that you have left that extra half inch of fabric you may have to trim a little off, I did this just to make sure it would fit all around. Take your flat head screw driver or something that can push the fabric in and tuck the sides of the fabric into the door, this will assure that it will stay on there good. The top window trim you will not have to cut it will all slide in on the top. Repeat this process on all the doors.

The headliner is the easiest so I didn't take to many pictures of this because there is already a write up on the removing the headliner, but here we go. Take the A-pillars, B-pillars, and rear pillars off.
CIMG0270.jpg

Take this bolt out and then pop the B-pillar out
CIMG0271.jpg

The rear you will need to lay the seats down and take the clips out of the rear dash and on the side holding the pillars in. Now ;ay the rear dash on the seats and take the rear pillars out
CIMG0274.jpg

CIMG0273.jpg

Take all the handles out with the fillips screw driver then take the dome light out there are two fillips screws and one clip.
CIMG0275.jpg

CIMG0279.jpg

CIMG0281.jpg

Take the visors off and your set to take the headliner out. Lay the headliner down on a clean surface and take your adhesive and make sure you spray the entire thing well and as soon as you finish put your fabric of choice on smoothing it all out with your hand, now trim and tuck the sides of the fabric then cut the hole for your visors and dome light.
CIMG0373.jpg

CIMG0376.jpg

CIMG0212.jpg

The visors are very tricky to lay the fabric on if you can do it then go for it or just paint them with a vinyl paint. Now put the headliner back on in reveres of how you took it off.

Good Luck and I hope this helps...If you have any questions you can comment or Pm me.

Last edited:
tip for you, super 77 will probably start sagging pretty soon
you should have used super 90 or the actual headliner adhesive that comes in small cans

i used super 77 on my a and b pillars that i wrapped and it held up well for a long time so far but its starting to come off in some places, the headliner is holding up great, first time i used loctite spray adhesive, bad, starting sagging real quick
then i tried super 90, didnt work for my thin fabric, so then i used the small cans of Headliner Adhesive, worked the best out of all of them so far IMO, there 12 bucks a can and you need around 3 to do a headliner

hope this helps

tip for you, super 77 will probably start sagging pretty soon
you should have used super 90 or the actual headliner adhesive that comes in small cans

i used super 77 on my a and b pillars that i wrapped and it held up well for a long time so far but its starting to come off in some places, the headliner is holding up great, first time i used loctite spray adhesive, bad, starting sagging real quick
then i tried super 90, didnt work for my thin fabric, so then i used the small cans of Headliner Adhesive, worked the best out of all of them so far IMO, there 12 bucks a can and you need around 3 to do a headliner

hope this helps

I forgot to make a note about that you cant use super 90 due to it not holding the fabric...because I did try it and the fabric just laid on there and didn't stick or anything. But the actual headliner adhesive I would have to try if it starts to sag or anything, but no sagging right now and its holding up great.

Last edited:
I just had barley enough to do the visors, so I would say 3 1/2 to 4yrds to be safe

I just had barley enough to do the visors, so I would say 3 1/2 to 4yrds to be safe

Got any pics of your visors? Do you have a seam on the back of them or something? I'm not sure how I should go about doing the visors...

Wtf, I don't know how to sew s***! I can sew a button back on my pants after my belly breaks it...

Hahah,

I plan on doing my shifter boot with the black suede and thick red stitching.

^^That will look really good
First post updated with headliner pictures. These are from when I put the new spray on

Back