2011 Hyundai Sonata

TinmanMS6

:
2012 Subaru WRX
hyundaifront-950-thumb-555x359.jpg

These pictures show what appears to be the 2011 Hyundai Sonata. We're not entirely sure, but it does look very similar to a prototype we caught earlier this summer.
Whether or not we'll get the exact same car is uncertain. Hyundai seems to be pushing toward world cars instead of market-specific models, so we wouldn't be surprised if the Sonata that shows up next year looks just like this.
And that doesn't appear to be a bad thing as this car looks pretty well sculpted both inside and out. Hyundai is also promising a hybrid version of this car, so it should do quite well against the Accords, Camrys and Malibus of the world.

hyundaiint-950-thumb-555x359.jpg

Im hoping that this is a korean only model, and that the US model is tamed down a bit.

I personally think it looks good, but its a pretty big leap in design from the previous model, which may turn some people off.

Lets see:

I see Toyota Venza in the grille

I see Nissan Headlights...

and what appears to be a BMW 3 series hood

however, that interior looks nice, well laid out...just hope they use decent materials

actually that hood has very similar curves to the current sonata.

looks like a next gen genesis really. It takes alot of its styling cues from it.

The quality of interiors of the new cars are nice. a BIG step up from the older cars. Its nothing to scoff at.

actually that hood has very similar curves to the current sonata.

looks like a next gen genesis really. It takes alot of its styling cues from it.

The quality of interiors of the new cars are nice. a BIG step up from the older cars. Its nothing to scoff at.

it really does look like the genesis.

Lets see:

I see Toyota Venza in the grille

I see Nissan Headlights...

and what appears to be a BMW 3 series hood

however, that interior looks nice, well laid out...just hope they use decent materials

Looks like a G37 knocked up a Fusion.

455781.1-lg.jpg

+
image.axd

I really don't see the nissan headlight either. But god I hope the hood is cracked open.

That front end is probably going to be changed a bit for the US market, but thats a pretty good looking vehicle. Interior looks fantastic.

The interior looks like a mix of Infiniti and Lexus.

That's a good thing - Hyundai is doing what they should be doing... accelling.

i think it looks great, minus the wheels, hyundai really steped up its game.

Agreed - the Korean model looks fantastic and though it reminds me of a Mercedes Benz CLS model - it totally ups Hyundai's game and makes a bold statement to Toyota/Chevy/Honda, because though the US will get a toned down model of that - it's still going to progress sales and start a good trend when it comes to the sedan market.

Back