What have you done to your MSP today?

yea mine hasn't been clean for ..long times...and i didn't even notice that was your car that s*** was sitting on. they call me ObservAnte

I need to wash my msp, it was parked next to the curb and when they cut the grass the whole right side now is covered in grass

I definitely want the MS6 more. But the MS3 is $3k cheaper. They both have their pros and cons. They both have 33k on them, but the MS6 is 3 yrs old and the MS3 is only 1 yr old. We'll see. I may still end up keeping the MSP if the payment isn't where I want it to be.

If you MSP is fully paid off, why not. I was thinking about changing my MSP into a year old MZ3 2.2CD but ended up with "nah, let's keep the MSP"

upgrade or not?i cant see anything past 4500 rpms i need new bulbs

i put the exaust back on yesterday

i didn't upgrade. just stock replacements. 194s and 74s 2 of each.

i wanted to upgrade, but i couldn't find leds w/out the intarwebz.

MSP41.jpg

MSP40.jpg

not too happy with how the FMIC sits..but w/e. it's my dd. its just mounted. need couplers yet.

thank you man.

btw about the perrin, i've heard mixed reviews.

did you get that heater core?

i found the kartboy bushings in the garage today and i kinda regretted selling the ss. i found the perrin ss for $50, pretty cheap

im prolly gonna get that core, just been too lazy

ALSO - if anyone is looking for the kartboy ss, there are several of them on ebay

i found the kartboy bushings in the garage today and i kinda regretted selling the ss. i found the perrin ss for $50, pretty cheap

im prolly gonna get that core, just been too lazy

ALSO - if anyone is looking for the kartboy ss, there are several of them on ebay

yeah. get that ss that is cheap.

and the kartboys on ebay look HELLA fake.

good stuff on the core. bushings rock.

I learned to drive a manual on a 94 Protege with a Kartboy SS. My friends who drove stick were amazed I was able to. It wasn't all that much different IMO.

I am afraid to get a SS cause I always see them talk about how much shorter it is. Then I get to thinking, do they mean it's shorter than the stock ES Protege or the MSP? Doesn't the MSP have a shorter throw anyway?

MSP has a much shorter throw than the stock Protege. I installed a MSP shifter on my old one and it was great. I don't think I'd go much (if any) shorter than the MSP. I like it a lot...

BTW Damian, there's a lazer blue MP3 for sale for $2000 in the FS section. Its got a blown motor, but whoever's going to buy it might part it out. I think I see a replacement front fender in your future...

MSP has a much shorter throw than the stock Protege. I installed a MSP shifter on my old one and it was great. I don't think I'd go much (if any) shorter than the MSP. I like it a lot...

BTW Damian, there's a lazer blue MP3 for sale for $2000 in the FS section. Its got a blown motor, but whoever's going to buy it might part it out. I think I see a replacement front fender in your future...

oh yeah? nice. if it's on the cheap. i could def use that.

Back