How To KILL Yellow Jackets

plus flames at night look so much cooler, and we can see how far down the road Santos runs when he sets himself on fire.
One important thing to remember is to not mess with the nest during the day. Wait until at least dusk or early evening. They're not so riled up then.

Anything in the nest and the yellow jackets that belong to it should die off come fall anyway and then the nest can be removed. Is it in a busy area or can they be left alone until the first cold snap?

One important thing to remember is to not mess with the nest during the day. Wait until at least dusk or early evening. They're not so riled up then.

Anything in the nest and the yellow jackets that belong to it should die off come fall anyway and then the nest can be removed. Is it in a busy area or can they be left alone until the first cold snap?

It is in the back yard and E has 4 young kids.

I gotta mow the lawn. Plus they are in the backyard in 2 spots. I can't have people getting stung that come over.

Yeah I don't want to eat my steak with yellow jackets all over theplace, I rather eat after we eliminate them. Almost like a celebration.

Stop with the kids, LOL! We are killing them because I don't like them. I am saving the bumblebees though.

If we tell them you have kids, then it becomes more sincere and crucial to get rid of them by others, if we tell them we are doing it just do kill them they they will think we are just killers and young and imature.

Here's some more.

I'll do one of these when I get my motor mounts. Other stuff takes priority for now though. Those ****** yellow jackets will not die. I sprayed them, dusted them, put out traps. My next step is Batzner I guess. I fail!

brutal, effin lil wasps too. I told you get brian to do it for you.

Hey, if he's willing to lift the timbers, while I spray, I'd be down with that. The nest in the side timbers would be easy, but I think the tiered one is staked. Brian would probably be dead before we got to the nest. I gotta post those pics of my ninja wasp assaut duds.

E, you think you got a problem with yellow jackets? Take a look at this: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2243176

That's insane. Did you see how burnt up the swingset was?

4 kids eh? well s***, they heal fast from stuff like this. I say send the kids in with fly swatters and let them battle it out (lol2)

If we tell them you have kids, then it becomes more sincere and crucial to get rid of them by others, if we tell them we are doing it just do kill them they they will think we are just killers and young and imature.

Seriously man, I am afraid of them and I really do have an epipen just in case. So, no need for the kids. I plan on NOT getting stung. I never kill anything just to kill it. I even trap rabbits and release them in the park, because they kill my plants.

Hmm, sevin or dursban (sp?) dust would work, but you have to be careful if you have pets, plus it can affect other insects/animals negatively if they eat the dead yellowjackets. Maybe buy some traps to put up in the area and see if they'll kill themselves off? Might only take a couple days for that to happen - especially since it's late summer and they're looking for sugary foods now....

Hmm, sevin or dursban (sp?) dust would work, but you have to be careful if you have pets, plus it can affect other insects/animals negatively if they eat the dead yellowjackets. Maybe buy some traps to put up in the area and see if they'll kill themselves off? Might only take a couple days for that to happen - especially since it's late summer and they're looking for sugary foods now....

leave it to Joyce to come in witht he actual advise...(loser)

my buddies and I actually unknowingly disturbed a nest in a decaying log on sunday. **** me, I got like 8 stings before I took off running. those bitches follow you pretty damn far...

Back