FS: New MSP Thunder Exhaust Mani, S.U. Intake Mani, ProSport Gauges and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i want that CS downpipe. Gives me a reason to work on the car. But the funds are just not here. Bump!

If these parts continue sitting in my living room for any longer I might have to just install them! It's driving me crazy cause I'm in no position to keep any of them. Someone give me a Holla!

Last edited:
would u be willing to sell those gaskets seperately! these are some of the gaskets that are keeping me from intstalling my mam manny right now! would be much appriciated!

would u be willing to sell those gaskets seperately! these are some of the gaskets that are keeping me from intstalling my mam manny right now! would be much appriciated!

Haven't had any buyers for the CorkSport DP so I wouldn't mind helping you out. Give me a reasonable offer for the 3 gaskets and their yours bro.

sent u a pm! not sure what u got them for! dont wanna lowball u but i dont know what to offer either! but if ur not gonna use them then what the hell right? throw me a price via pm!

hey my name is Cody and i am new to the forum. i have had my 03 protege 5 for about 8 months and am planning on turbo charging it. this may be dumb but im just making sure, the corksport s pipe is the mazda turbo down pipe correct? and will that work with a t25 turbo? please give me a call or text because i am not on here much. thanks.
210 383-0935

hey my name is Cody and i am new to the forum. i have had my 03 protege 5 for about 8 months and am planning on turbo charging it. this may be dumb but im just making sure, the corksport s pipe is the mazda turbo down pipe correct? and will that work with a t25 turbo? please give me a call or text because i am not on here much. thanks.
210 383-0935

Welcome to the forum bro. The S-Pipe mates to the Turbine housing and the D-Pipe mates to the bottom of the S-Pipe. I know the T25 turbo is a different cofiguration turbo than the MSP's GT2554R. I am not sure if both turbine housings are the same though. You will be better off doing a search in the "Engine and Performance section". You should have no problem finding an answer to your question there.

Update:
Thunder V2 Turbo Manifold came in yesterday. The mani is just as pictured. Hopefully will get it installed this week to get rid of the cracked mani.

Thanks again.

Update:
Thunder V2 Turbo Manifold came in yesterday. The mani is just as pictured. Hopefully will get it installed this week to get rid of the cracked mani.

Thanks again.

Glad you like it man. Was the box still in tact? I tried to package it really good.

The 3 Turbo OEM gaskets will no longer be included with the D-Pipe purchase. I will be posting them for sale shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back