FS: Greddy Turbo Timer, Sparco Shift Knob, Boost Gauge, and Instrument Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondadubs

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
For sale I have a Greddy turbo timer Model GTT2. Never installed it. Sold

Sparco Shift knob with mirror finish. Used very little! In great shape - No scratches. $25 Shipped

Autometer Pro Comp boost gauge. Comes with yellow LED bulb. Can be changed out with any color. The bulb is a simple 192. The boost gauge works great, but does need a new compression sleeve to hold the vac line in. They cost about $1.25 at walmart or your local hardware store. Asking $SOLD

Instument Panel off a 2007 Mazdaspeed3. Currently has around 58,000 miles on it when I last disconnected it. The tachometer did not work properly so I had to get it replaced. Otherwise it worked. Can be used for parts. Make offers on this!

IMG_4830.JPGIMG_4831.JPGIMG_4833.JPGIMG_4828.JPG

Last edited:
The wiring and everything is there to install it. You will just have to cut and splice the wires to make it work. I will provide instructions on how to install it on the speed3 if wanted. Thanks

Also more items coming up for sale.... Just sold the car. Items to watch for tonight include; Cobb Short ram intake, stock speed 3 floor mats, stock shift knob, prosport boost gauge w/ vent pod, and 18X8 gunmetal Rota Tarmac 3 wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back