FS: Thunder Turbo Manifold, gt2554r, MSP ECU.. etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjhynes12

:
Mazda Protege LX
I got rear ended there back in November and I just finally got around to getting everything cleaned up and together now.

PM me if you have any questions.

Prices do not include shipping.

Thunder Turbo Manifold - SOLD

MSP stock turbo(gt2554) - 300

Autometer(i think) Triple Gauge Pillar Pod - 25

Oil Tee(can't remember the brand) - 30

MSP ECU - SOLD

Stock MSP Coolant Fitting - SOLD

S-pipe - 50

Attachments

• IMG_3927.JPG
    IMG_3927.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3930.JPG
    IMG_3930.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3934.JPG
    IMG_3934.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3933.JPG
    IMG_3933.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_3932.JPG
    IMG_3932.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
The original wastegate craped out on me so i had to get a new one and that was the only way I could get the new one to fit and the Manifold is V2 I'm pretty sure.

does the lifetime warranty on the thunder transfer with sales, or is it only to the original purchaser??
I know he keeps track of who he sells to since he is the only known vender in the US.

I wasn't told anything about the warranty on the manifold so I'm not really sure. The guy I bought it from told me that it was reinforced as you can probably see in the Picture and as for the flange I'm not really sure what you mean. I used it on the stock msp turbo if that helps you at all.

The turbo also has new water lines I bought from mazda last summer and has earl's performance oil return fitting and the oil inlet is mcmaster -4 AN with the restrictor.

I can't tell from that angle if it's a V1 or V2, would have to see the rear and the
EGR bung.
The warranty isn't really transferable but if this is a V1 I will certainly help in any way
possible if there is a problem in the future.

the ecu wasn't flashed i don't think, I bought it from protege garage, so however they sell them as. As for the turbo I only used it for about 10k kilometers, I'm not really sure how many were on it before.

If my Perrin FMIC sells within the next week, you will be seeing my 300 dollars sent to your paypal immediately =) great to have backup with the maker, what are the gains on the Thunder v2 over stock mani?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back