All Mazda Meet at Orange County Choppers May 2-3 2009

http://s607.photobucket.com/albums/tt156/rotarypics/OCC Spring 2009/ - ALL THE PICS
IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg

IMG_7976.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

IMG_8012.jpg

IMG_8028.jpg

IMG_8034.jpg

IMG_8048.jpg

IMG_8078.jpg

IMG_8092.jpg

IMG_8094.jpg

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8140.jpg

Man, what a weekend. Thanks to all that made it possible. 1st win evah for me, best Miata at the show. Thanks Wayne and James for the room, OCC, and the NEPOC crew. Good to meet some new faces and put names to them. Great ride down and back. This old man is beat.

Car turned 32,000 on the way home. Got 30.2 MPG on the way down and a whopping 35.7 on the way home. Man I love this car. I heading to bed soon.

Yes, very big shot out to Storm and crew for putting on another fantastic meet. Glad I could bring the sun. (I said I would.)

Congrats on winning!!!!!!

You too bruce!!!

Storm that was a blast!!!!! Thanks all again.

What an awesome time. It was good to see everyone again and what a night at the hotel. Hahaha.

Thanks to Storm and Ally for setting this up! I will definitely be there for the next one.

Thanks to James and his dad for the water and such.

I know she won't see it, but a big thank to the waitress at T.G.I. Friday's... She made the night fun!

.....and lastly, everyone who voted for me to win best Mazdaspeed6/Mazda6. That dude in the white 6 was angry. :D

Last edited:
Thanks everyone that came out. Also thank you for keeping the meet going without any problems.
Special thanks are definitely in order for the Canadian Crews, NEPOC and the Protege Garage Crew. You guys definitely made the meet as great as it was traveling as far as you guys did.
THANKS!!!!

Thanks everyone that came out. Also thank you for keeping the meet going without any problems.
Special thanks are definitely in order for the Canadian Crews, NEPOC and the Protege Garage Crew. You guys definitely made the meet as great as it was traveling as far as you guys did.
THANKS!!!!

Thanks again for setting this all up! Hope this can continue in the future!

Great shots and thanks for taking some of my car! haha I didn't even do that. We parked on the front of the place so the cars not in anyone else's shots.

Man, what a weekend. Thanks to all that made it possible. 1st win evah for me, best Miata at the show. Thanks Wayne and James for the room, OCC, and the NEPOC crew. Good to meet some new faces and put names to them. Great ride down and back. This old man is beat.

Car turned 32,000 on the way home. Got 30.2 MPG on the way down and a whopping 35.7 on the way home. Man I love this car. I heading to bed soon.

I made it there and back on one tank! 383miles.... boo. about to roll over to 21,000. Just hit 20,000 the other week..

Back