Speed3 at 465whp!

it aint even possible at 20 psi comon guys.... Look at all the other Big turbo guys whoosh whos got a gt35 at 20 psi made 386awhp even the 411whp guy used 25 psi on a gt30 and your actually gonna believe that dyno?

Last edited:
it aint even possible at 20 psi comon guys.... Look at all the other Big turbo guys whoosh whos got a gt35 at 20 psi made 386awhp even the 411whp guy used 25 psi on a gt30 and your actually gonna believe that dyno?

thats what i was wondering so is whoosh at 20psi with gt35r? if so then yeah it looks like bs(five-0)

ive been tuning for a long ive never seen those numbers at just 20 pounds of boost. but then again I have seen stranger things. I would love to see the dyno sheet and some maps

Well I would like to know how at 20 PSI on a 35R turbo he did 386whp ? I made 372whp at only 15 psi, with a smaller displacement engine and a 3582R turbo now tell me why ? Im pretty sure if that guy is running a real GT35 and boosting 20 PSI he should be making real power, Probably they lied about the PSI they were really running.. I mean. a GT35 Turbo is rated for 600 HP, How can you say is not possible with this turbo ? I don't have a MS3 but im using the same GT series Turbo on my MSP and currently running 25 PSI on Methanol.. There is something wrong in here definitely

Last edited:
Mazdaspeed2oo35

i met and hung out with dan ( alejo ) we talked about you and your car

i bleed when i read abou your carlol jk

Well I would like to know how at 20 PSI on a 35R turbo he did 386whp ? I made 372whp at only 15 psi, with a smaller displacement engine and a 3582R turbo now tell me why ? Im pretty sure if that guy is running a real GT35 and boosting 20 PSI he should be making real power, Probably they lied about the PSI they were really running.. I mean. a GT35 Turbo is rated for 600 HP, How can you say is not possible with this turbo ? I don't have a MS3 but im using the same GT series Turbo on my MSP and currently running 25 PSI on Methanol.. There is something wrong in here definitely

thye arent sayin it cant be done with the turbo i think you read it worng they are arguing the fact that it cant be done at 20psi

Back