Pics of My P5 so far...

ScratchNSniff

Undisputed Parts God
:
Way to Many
Well, just finished painting the part on the rear hatch that surrounds the keyhole...also installed my JL10W7/Kicker800.2 with custom built ported box to fit perfectly in the back...and installed new mirrors/painted them black...

So this is the car as it stands now...

Front
cm10.jpg

Back
cm1.jpg

Side
cm9.jpg

Left Front
cm8.jpg

Right Front
CM.jpg

Removed Side Moldings/Tinted Side Markers
cm5.jpg

cm6.jpg

Emblem
cm4.jpg

JL10W7/Kicker 800.2/Tweeter built enclosure
cm2.jpg

cm3.jpg

Mirrors (Folded Down)
cm11.jpg

Pioneer Deck
cm7.jpg

Also have a Kicker 650.4 running a set of boston acoustic components in the front doors...Comments and criticism are welcomed...Thanks for looking...

Waiting to install: Big three grounding/Optima Red Top

looks good....IMO too much black, you need something to offset it..I.E. i got the sedan headlights to compliment the amber side markers, red calipers to compliment the tailights and black rims with a chrome lip, yellow fogs...s***, murder the whole thing out, all you need is the heels and headlights and your set..peaker set up is sick also

looks good....IMO too much black, you need something to offset it..I.E. i got the sedan headlights to compliment the amber side markers, red calipers to compliment the tailights and black rims with a chrome lip, yellow fogs...s***, murder the whole thing out, all you need is the heels and headlights and your set..peaker set up is sick also

Thanks man…PM sent…I still have to do the headlights, and not sure what I am going to do about the rims yet…also have some black caliber paint that I got…just waiting to be done…I just really like the black on yellow, and man does it turn heads…I am also looking at doing the spoiler, but am not sure how I would do on something that big...

lookin good rep the fanged (m)

Yep…

Nice and clean audio install.

Thanks…just got the W7/800.2/Box done on Saturday…and it POUNDS…

Last edited:
Nice now make it FAST!!!

Going for looks…and paying it off…just looking for minor mods right now, nothing too major…I am honestly not to concerned about how fast it will go, I just don’t have funds for a motor build or turbo…full time student…

Where did you get the black side markers?

DIY…Vht Niteshades…same thing I used on the turn signals/tails/fogs…

I'm just messing around...I'm a 36y/o single dad that spends every bit of my $5000 income tax return on my car for the past 5years!

I could nearly own a GT-R by now but I'd have to put one of my kids in the trunk so...

You have a real good start and alot better than my POS I had when I was in school $200 baby sht brown 80 Chevy Malibu!

Blacked out headlight housings would complete the look I think!

That is what I have planned next, started to atempt it a couple of times, but have been called into work...I hear it is something that takes a bit of time...also need to do front emblem, and I want to do the spoiler...

Wow, starting to look a lot like my car, nice
IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

Mine's dirty as always, stupid gravel roads

Back