Locked out of Bluetooth

grossem

I just bought a used 2007 Touring. I am trying to configure the BlueTooth to my phones and the system is saying it is locked and asking for a password. Do I need to go to the dealer to have them reset the password?

Locked out BlueTooth

I will try these numbers. But, the system saids that I have to unlock the system before I pair it up.

I just bought a used 2007 Touring. I am trying to configure the BlueTooth to my phones and the system is saying it is locked and asking for a password. Do I need to go to the dealer to have them reset the password?

READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds weird. I did not even know that you can set the password up to lock some options. Did you try to do a maser reset? Take the wires off the car battery for 15 min and see what happened. (usually it should resets everything including, but not limited to codes, radio presets, seat memory etc...) Unless, you tried that already. Ohh and if you can find out how to set up that code let me know, just curious.

P.S. njerald, people can read, if they are members of this forum. Manual is the first step for problem's solution. No one will ask something here if its clear in the manual. Free advise (plz, no offence): Next time please think before you put a useless and embarrassing (to yourself) comment.:)

Last edited:
Someone must have disconnected the battery at some point. Now, some electronics need the code to be unlocked. People who bought it new know that there are "codes" that came with the new vehicles. You need those.
If you don't have them, you have to go to dealer to do it. Bring your proof of ownership.

You must live in an alternative universe.

Day after day, topic after topic, the lazy or those who want the answer served up on a silver platter will ALWAYS ask first!!!!!!!!!!!

So what? Some people might have not enough experience to work/search PDF files. And no one wants to go thru paper manual for sure. One example: I trained my Bluetooth using wrong phrases. Do you know why? My manual (rev 2) had those pages missing. Someone in Mazda forgot to include those. I found this pages here on the forum. Does it mean I am stupid and I need to read my manual? Anyway, it seems like you are still upset and you not follow what I was saying, and I was not trying to make any enemies here, but I have one question for you: if you think that people need to read manuals without asking questions why you even follow this forum when it is bother you so much?? I wish you all the best, enjoy your CX9 like I do. Cheers.

Someone must have disconnected the battery at some point. Now, some electronics need the code to be unlocked. People who bought it new know that there are "codes" that came with the new vehicles. You need those.
If you don't have them, you have to go to dealer to do it. Bring your proof of ownership.

Are you refering to the codes that the dealers using during "preparation for delivery" work? I bought mine new but I did not need to go thru any codes.

Back