2008.5 MAZDASPEED3 - Now in CRYSTAL WHITE and METROPOLITAN GRAY

My dealer ordered one for me, and I got a call yesterday. They told me that it's done and already have a VIN # (and even gave it to me). Now it's getting prepped for delivery. They say it might still take 2-3 months.

Metro Gray Mica MS3 Sport /w Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass (I get lost easily)

$21038 before taxes and doc fees. Whaddya think?

Piano Black Interior Pict

I just put an order in for a 08.5 GT through a military dealer over here in Europe. He sent me the following picture of the Piano Black Interior. I don't know where he found it. You can see on the steering wheel, the center console, and the dash where the Piano Black (shiny black) stands out. The picture is not the best quality but at least you can see something.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    894.8 KB · Views: 394
im takign pics of a grey hopefully tomarow sittign at Mazda HQ warranty center. its a 8.5 with the new trim and updates.
Dirty as heck so i will try and get the best picturte i can!

s*** man.. wtf happened to the pics??? it's been like a week! lol not to seem impatient or anything but... hurry the hell up! haha

Other Pics

Attachments

• 2000810251800459656_rs.jpg
    2000810251800459656_rs.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 502
  • 2000828015001353229_rs.jpg
    2000828015001353229_rs.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 2000861415560726072_rs.jpg
    2000861415560726072_rs.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 428
  • 2000867923735844301_rs.jpg
    2000867923735844301_rs.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
nice detective work. not sure if i like the piano black. its rather shiney for my taste, but the alcantara looks great. is it just me or do those seat bolsters look different? maybe it's just the angle.

Last edited:
im feendin' for a white MS3 sport.

i just talked to two dealers in the new england area and NONE know anything about these 2008.5 models.

where is everyone from? id like to know where to call, who and what to ask for.

i just talked to two dealers in the new england area and NONE know anything about these 2008.5 models.

they need to go to the spec deck under the sales new category on the MXconnect mazda dealers site. you cant miss it. i don't know if you can order them anymore though.

they need to go to the spec deck under the sales new category on the MXconnect mazda dealers site. you cant miss it. i don't know if you can order them anymore though.

Just talked to one dealer this morning. You can still order them (so he says) BUT I have my doubts that he even knows what the hell he's talking about as he didn't even know ANYTHING about these model changes until I told him.
I talked to a different dealer and he stated that the MS3's weren't getting a mid year change, but the 6's were....

arg! I wish I could get any amount of consistency with the dealers... they are clueless.

Me... I love it the changes. Just a few more weeks and I can finally order.....(thumb)

i hope.

Just talked to one dealer this morning. You can still order them (so he says) BUT I have my doubts that he even knows what the hell he's talking about as he didn't even know ANYTHING about these model changes until I told him.
I talked to a different dealer and he stated that the MS3's weren't getting a mid year change, but the 6's were....

arg! I wish I could get any amount of consistency with the dealers... they are clueless.

Me... I love it the changes. Just a few more weeks and I can finally order.....(thumb)

i hope.

well the ordering started back in november. and they are currently being built. but there might still be some open allocations available. oh well, back to the basketball game. GO HEELS!

Iceman, I talked with Ralph (General Sales Manager at Autocenter Mazda) about a month ago. I used to work at Autocenter BMW next door and my bro is now the GSM at BMW so he introduced me to Ralph. I'm not sure if things have changed since I stopped in there but Ralph did see the new colors in the system but there was no pricing and they could not be ordered. He was going to get back to me once there was more info. I'll probably give him a call in a month or so as I'm in no rush at this point.

Back