Z-Engineering Supercharger

afrey2002

Contributor
Hey I just talked to a guy from Z-Engineering superchargers, I asked him they had anything coming for our cars. This is what he said,
Nothing for the protege yet. But perhaps in about 6-10 months. We would also need to look for a local car to prototype on.
So hey if anyone lives in the Anahiem area this is your call!

You must be close to us. Have we met.

New dimensions is a distributor for Z-engineering and I was thinking the same thing a little while ago.

They use roots type, correct?

Rishie

If you go to the miata net forums, you will see that they started advertising a kit for the Miata going on two years ago. I stopped tracking it 6 or 8 months ago but at them time they still did not have a kit on the market. It looks like a really neat setup usuing a centrifigal supercharger instead of the Roots type used in the Jackson Racing setup. There are advantages for each type that were discussed on the Miata forums when it was first announced. But .....

I don't know if it will show but it does look very cool.

Attachments

• bluezr1.jpg
    bluezr1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 830
I really appreciate the fact that everybody works so hard on bugging the different companies out there.....personally I completely plan to go either turbo or supercharger in 2 1/2 years when my car comes off warranty and it's good to know that there should be plenty of options by then.

if there is a reputable company coming out with a supercharger then i would buy it.. if not im going to keep it NA

Back