xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

In the mail: Glowshift 3 gauge dash bracket, prosport volt gauge, JDM familia badge, 28 side skirt clips.

Hopefully I'll receive some of this stuff today.

Tomorrow I will be dropping off my passenger side, side skirt and 03.5 rear lip to get painted then Thursday I will be getting the side skirts re-installed correctly.

Then this weekend, I will be buying the "Best Quality" fog lights off of ebay with halos and a 6000k hid kit for it as well then with the money left over, I will see if I can buy 1 or 2 more prosport gauges.

Then after that it is saving time, A LOT of money is needed for my int. It's going to look tight ass all hell though if I can manage to get it done. The dash is going to be the beginning. Black ES dash with DG carbon fiber trim, MOMO Jet steering wheel and radio/ac piece color matched to the car. The total cost for just that is about 1000, AT LEAST. :(

Got my 03.5 rear lip on now and the Wings West rear lip is now for sale, I will be posting a FS thread in a few days. I was going to have my sides re-installed but I havn't received my clips I ordered 2 weeks ago. I talk to justin(zoomzone) and he is going to check with the post office tomorrow morning to see what happened to my package.

As far as the glowshift 3 gauge bracket, I got an e-mail about 2 or 3 days ago saying status has been switched to shipped and I got an e-mail from proshift about my volt gauge today that the status is now shipped as well.

Man, ordering off of ebay is so much faster. I order friday, get my stuff wednesday.

On the website, I ordered friday and a week later I still have nothing.

blah!

nice dude. I should have MSP lips on both cars mid of next month

What are you going to do with your fogs you retrofitted? sell?

Those would look tight in the deletes.

Hey, random question but what is wheel offset? I know everything else about a wheel except for this and I looked it up on wiki but it didn't really tell me in detail what it is.

The fogs i've retrofitted, i dunno. I might have chico still finish em. But, for someone to buy em, they're gonna need to cutout a big hole behind the fogs and through teh sheetmetal back there

I received my 3 gauge dash bracket from glowshift today, finally!

Have no gauges to put in it though :(

28 clips - are still somewhere unknown
Volt gauge - probably be here tuesday or wednesday
JDM Familia badge - "supposedly" got shipped today so hopefully I'll get that wednesday

I ordered my fog lights and hid kit today so that stuff should be here wednesday.

It looks like I have a lot to do next weekend. lol.

Dg Grille!
DC102462003-1.jpg

Glowshift Bracket!
DC102462002.jpg

edit-not new sig

Jeg, those 2 pics are NOT the same car! lol

You've done rediculous work!

I should have my MSP lip next weekend. Maybe I'll follow the trend and leave the lip black. lol

Not if its a MSP 03.5 lip man, you gotta paint that! lol

Mine goes with my black/silver scheme. Oh, and those aren't the same car, but I do have a pic of mine stock... somewhere, JC seen it, its on film.

Thank you for the comments btw, it makes me so happy inside :)

yeah, they are 03.5 lips. I've got one on the way that is already white, so Callie doesn't need paint, But, i'm getting Sandspeeds black mica lip next weekend, so both cars will be sporting MSP lips for Marchpalooza

Hey, random question but what is wheel offset? I know everything else about a wheel except for this and I looked it up on wiki but it didn't really tell me in detail what it is.

Wheel offset is he distance between the wheel center line and the face of the wheel mount. Here is a diagram that shows it more clearly:

wheel_rim_offset_diagram.gif

Thanks Dan! I understand now! lol.

Jeg, you've done an awesome conversion and your car is quite beautiful, good job brotha!

Pro, feel free to post your msp lip pics in here as I can't wait to see them, especially on your wife's car. :)

Will do. hopefuly hers ships out early this week. Have it on as soon as it gets here

Back