WTT: DGM CF Shifter Bezel for......

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave45090

Contributor
:
Mazda Protege 5
I want to trade my (2 month old) DGM CF shifter bezel and stock cup holder trim for your stock trim. There are some fitment issues that I don't wan't to deal with. It would take a litte sanding/die grinding to make fit. It shouldnt be that big of a deal. I just don't wan't to fool w/ it. I have too many other mods going on right now and the CF trim is low priority.

Note: I have already attatched my cup holder/shifter trim to the CF piece. You will get both for trade of your stock trim.

Let me know if you have any questions.

*Edit: I do not wan't flip lid style

Dave.

Last edited:
the "flip lid style" is on the 2002's.. they changed them for the 2002.5's and up..

I'll give you 5 more minutes to post pics then it gets locked till you are ready...

I'm sorry I didn't know that you had to have pics and sign for trades. Be back in 5 minutes.

dave45090 said:
I'm sorry I didn't know that you had to have pics and sign for trades. Be back in 5 minutes.
can i call dibs possibly pending pictures?..also, how did you wanna work out shipping??

Sorry about the rules. I never thought I would be one of the dummies to break them. Oh well....no harm no foul.

Lisaykay pm'd me first boosted. Let me give her the first opportunity and I will let you know immediately.

Shipping: I will take care of my shipping and you will take care of yours.

Here ya go.

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics. I am at work right now. I don't want to spend too much time on this.

Dave.

I'm dumb. don't worry about me. Lisa, it's yours.

nice piece, but as i look at my car, i'm not thinking it'll work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back