WTB: Your used MSD Dashhawk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolved

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 GT
Like the title says....I'm looking for a used MSD Dashhawk. I'm putting the rest of my mods on this weekend and want to get a scan tool to make sure everything is ok. Let me know if you are selling one, or know of someone.....thanks!

I'd hold out for the Cobb.. I have a dh.. And it's great but, I'd hold out if you can afford it.. And your testpipe/inlet will make you very happy for sure!! Best mods for the $$ and we get lots of used DH on MOCC you might wanna check..

I'd hold out for the Cobb.. I have a dh.. And it's great but, I'd hold out if you can afford it.. And your testpipe/inlet will make you very happy for sure!! Best mods for the $$ and we get lots of used DH on MOCC you might wanna check..

I'm assuming you're talking about the Cobb AP? I was always under the impression that the AP can do datalogging, but not on the fly like the DH can do. The Cobb is on my list, but I'm going to hold off on it for a while.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Cobb AP? I was always under the impression that the AP can do datalogging, but not on the fly like the DH can do. The Cobb is on my list, but I'm going to hold off on it for a while.

you can datalog on the fly with the ap. the only difference is that with the ap you can moniter only 1 thing at a time.

yeah id sell the dashhawk to you and get the cobb listed but, since the moneys spent.. im just gonna hold on to it.. besides its works well in the interior.. ive got mine stuffed in my ashtray cuz i dont smoke..the cobb is a little big for live data.. but, more useful overall

The AP can do everything and more then the DH except monitoring more than 1 item at a time. The ability to capture live data, analyze it, then tune the car is awesome. The power of the available maps is awesome too. Downside to the AP $200 more but I think it's was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back