WTB: Your Turbo Garrett T25 T28 Used or New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. Have a stock MSP turbo or any other turbo your tryin to get rid of, send it my way. Thanks.

i think he's trying to buy them cheap here and sell them for much more on ebay...pretty much exactly how he sold those other new turbos he had...personally , if i had a t25..(i have 2, jsut dont want to sell) ; i would'nt sell it to him. (no)

i think he's trying to buy them cheap here and sell them for much more on ebay...pretty much exactly how he sold those other new turbos he had...personally , if i had a t25..(i have 2, jsut dont want to sell) ; i would'nt sell it to him. (no)

Everything new I sell on ebay, is new.

All my new turbos that I came across were actually bought out by a big Import company around here and what they didn't want I ended up getting. Which was mostly GT25R's and Gt22

And if you don't like me or don't want to sell them to me its not going to make any difference. None the less if you have a turbo and want to sell it, I'll pay for it now if its fairly priced. I'm looking for atleast 2 ballbearing GT25R's off a MSP, I know people who are looking for them and I'm all out. I'm simply the third person party.

Thanks and let me know

Last edited:
Everything new I sell on ebay, is new.

All my new turbos that I came across were actually bought out by a big Import company around here and what they didn't want I ended up getting. Which was mostly GT25R's and Gt22

And if you don't like me or don't want to sell them to me its not going to make any difference. None the less if you have a turbo and want to sell it, I'll pay for it now if its fairly priced. I'm looking for atleast 2 ballbearing GT25R's off a MSP, I know people who are looking for them and I'm all out. I'm simply the third person party.

Thanks and let me know

so you're saying you ARE going to sell it to them at no gain on your side then? and that you're NOT going to just ebay them for much more?

Why does it matter if he does? Some are willing to pay for other people's knowledge and time/effort spent finding parts for them.

/just sayin

sorry i just dont like screwing over fellow tuners...but i guess having morals is optional to some.

So what are you trying to say? If you not selling or buying keep uneeded stuff out of thread.

Bump, bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back