WTB/WTT: 02 Protege5 Axle Back Muffler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azaizai

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
Looking to pick up an OEM stock axle back muffler. I've currently got the OEM Mazdaspeed axle back and the drones starting to get to me. I drive about 60-75 miles every day and I just want to go back to stock.

I'm guessing I'll have to buy it, but if someone is interested in trading for my muffler that would be awesome. I'd have to get the stock muffler first though, because this car is my daily driver and I cant afford to not have it alive.

Thanks for the read! Feel free to msg/email @ azaizai@yahoo.com

please post proper pics (w/signage) of the exhaust you're offering for trade

Sorry about that...been trying to get my photobucket account back in my possession, but things are slow. Here's 3 from the garage (dark and dirty, sorry!). Think the pics speak for themselves...thats almost 30k's worth of mileage in Missouri. If anyone's interested I can clean it up and take better pics...just trying to keep the thread alive.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Sorry for not being more clear. On this forum "proper pics w/signage" means photos of the item that include a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it.

These are required by the rules when posting a FS or WTT thread. Click the link in my signature for more info.

bleh, my apologies...I just cant read.

think I'm just gonna go to a pick and pull and grab what i need. sorry for the inconvenience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back