WTB: Stock MP3 player faceplate for MSP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyRaceFan

:
03 MSP.
I need a stock faceplate for a 2003 MSP! Model KDC- MP919

Mine has died... AGAIN, and I really dont want to take it to mazda to have it replaced.

I know someone has one lying around they dont need anymore.

I may not be too active on here, but ive bought several things from people and am paypal verified.

Thanks for your help!

Jeff Jaquith
Black Mica MSP #1130

Like the detachable part you take off the deck? I think I still have mine... Shoot me a price and I'll go check the garage...

EDIT: Okay, I've got the deck, bad news is I don't have the harness, so I can't power it up to take the faceplate off. I'll ship you the whole deck if you want.

Last edited:
2K3 MSP said:
Like the detachable part you take off the deck? I think I still have mine... Shoot me a price and I'll go check the garage...

EDIT: Okay, I've got the deck, bad news is I don't have the harness, so I can't power it up to take the faceplate off. I'll ship you the whole deck if you want.

Hmm, if all else fails i'll probably take it, but im since all i need is the faceplate, it would be a ton of extra work getting the rest of my deck out, just to power yours on to get the front.

Thanks though, and i'll PM you if nothing else.

Not a problem...If I run across the harness any sooner I'll let you know.

mikeski said:
i should have a msp player for sale by begining of next week.

Interested in selling just the faceplate?

I'll take the whole deck, but would prefer it shipped without the faceplate attached.

I have 2 factory MSP decks for sale

1. Fully funtioning (presently in my car). $200 USD OBO

2. Non-functional, needs the ribbon cable replaced. Has a face plate you could use. $50 USD OBO

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
used for 1 year...replaced under warranty, price is OBO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back