WTB stock exhaust for ms6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one in ca, you'd have to cut in in half to keep shipping reasonable.. $100

could you please find out how much it would be to ship to 22044 uncut?? to weld it back would be another 100 or so dollars so I don't know if its worth cutting. I want to trade my car in but with the corksport massive drone the car can't be sold.

Welding it would be $10-$20 max.. If someone asks for more? try another shop.. I can even get a flange welded in the middle for another $30.. So $130-$140 shipped for a flanged stock ms6 exhaust? Shipping will be $50-$60 flange $30 so, can't go too much lower.. Also I have a set of just the stock muffs.. But, I doubt that helps much

And you wanna pull the corksport before you try to sell it, they'll cut the price big time if they know it's been modded.. Also you wanna sell the corksports for cash! They'll fetch $550 shipped or so..

I've already tried 3 different shops to replace the resonators and changing mufflers around. Its minimum 150-200 in this area. 90dollars an hour min, which is an hour of labor. 140shipped sounds good.

Let me make sure im right on the numbers, but, my muffler shop works cheap. They fixed a hole for $5 cuz i pulled my own muffs. you can send me Paypal whenever you want. But, I won't get the flange welded til I recieve payment.. Cuz, obviously I don't need it done. If I'm off on anything? And it wont work for me somehow? I'll refund your Money of course..

Markspd6@gmail.com I'll pm you my phone number..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back