Wtb: Ssaf

Jo060

:
Looking to finally buy a SSAF. If you have one you're willing to get rid of let me know.

I'm not sure if I should go for V1 or V2. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the differences.

The difference is that you can plug in 4 extra inputs for datalogging in the V2. (WBo2, etc.) If you are tuning yourself, get the V2.

I doubt I'd be doing any tuning. I just want the MSP to run a little better. Maybe change it around a bit when I change exhaust etc. So I'd want V1 or if I do plan on changing the map later can that only be done with v2?

V1 and V2 are fully tunable, but the V2 offers more datalogging opportunities. Sounds like the V1 is fine for you, but the prices aren't much different, so if I were you, I would just get the V2 just in case.

ill sell you an mpi tuner for 116 plus shipping. its a good product, takes a little work to tune right, but has all the potential of a full standalone. full timing control, fuel control, and control of 2 extra injectors if you need them. let me know, this is a hell of a deal.

Back