Wtb: Oem ms3 rsb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain

Looking to purchase an OEM Mazdaspeed3 rear sway bar. Would like it in good condition and including the rubber bushings and brackets, as well. I'm in the DC metro area. Thanks.

I don't have mine off yet, but I will soon. I'm hopeful that I'll change it out by the end of next weekend. I'm going to offer it to my friend first, but if she doesn't want it I'll be looking to sell it.
I think the bushings are $10 to $13 each (from Mazda dealers) so if my (or whoever else's) bushings are shot you can just go get new ones for less than $30.

i have the bar but have to check for the brackets. if the you previous offer falls through i can go over to garage and check/?

As much as I'd like to make a "deal" right now, I shouldn't. I just bought a new rear sway bar and it probably just got shipped today so I probably won't have it until Friday-ish. Then I don't really know the condition my original is in (but, I figure since it's a big ol' bar how bad could it be?). On the plus side, I talked to my friend, they're not really interested.

If you have one to sell ericrapp, don't let me stop you. :)

Well i went out to the garage and i have the bars still. On the rear one i only have the rubber/? bushings i do not see the brackets. I cannot believe i threw them out. But i also found some things that i forgot i had so..
If you want these without brackets i have them.
Thanks for the kind ethics Hirudin.
pm me Kain if you would like the the bar + bushings - brackets

hey kain, i'm probably gonna be FINALY putting my tirpoint bar on this weekend, if not this weekend DEF next weekend. i'm two hours south of you as well, so shipping should be cheap

wow step right in front of the line!

hey kain, i'm probably gonna be FINALY putting my tirpoint bar on this weekend, if not this weekend DEF next weekend. i'm two hours south of you as well, so shipping should be cheap
Hey there! i thought i was going to be first to advantage of our humble Kain. Kinda sneeky there 'only 1'.
But actually, whatever works for the buyer i suppose. Mine was not for sale just trying to help a brother out. and i am way up in rochester new york. Disregard the pm if you choose Kain. It's no problem at all.
eric

If I don't end up buying eric's for whatever reason, I'm planning on heading down I-81 the first weekend in July.

shipped today. And guess what i found in a box of goodies? Should be there wednesday afternoon UPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back