WTB: MSP sub mounting brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Beavis

:
2001 MP3-T (#911)
If someone has removed and sold their MSP subwoofer system but still has the brackets I would like to purchase these brackets as part of preparing to take the car back to "stock" which may happen some day.

Please PM me if you have these and are willing to sell them. Please tell me total cost (shipped via UPS or FedEx for tracking purposes) to 60585 zip code.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Little Beavis said:
If someone has removed and sold their MSP subwoofer system but still has the brackets I would like to purchase these brackets as part of preparing to take the car back to "stock" which may happen some day.

Please PM me if you have these and are willing to sell them. Please tell me total cost (shipped via UPS or FedEx for tracking purposes) to 60585 zip code.

Thanks,
Jeremy

i got the brackets from my 03 msp still on and eventually gonna take them off cuz took out the subwoofer system shoot me a price with shipping that u wanna pay and we can most likely work things out.

brackets

I'm not sure what they are worth yet.

Are you in Hawaii? If so, shipping will be rough. . .

mdl247 said:
i got the brackets from my 03 msp still on and eventually gonna take them off cuz took out the subwoofer system shoot me a price with shipping that u wanna pay and we can most likely work things out.

Little Beavis said:
I'm not sure what they are worth yet.

Are you in Hawaii? If so, shipping will be rough. . .

k what piece are we talking about? i was thinking more of the brackets thats is mounted in the trunk that the subwoofer system is bolted to? plus i get a discount at fedex due to family working their (glare).

Yep, those are the brackets I'm talking about. I have a sub, but I do not have the brackets that the sub bolts to. Let me know what they're worth to you with shipping and we'll go from there. If there is no one closer selling them, then I guess I have to pay the extra shipping if I want them.

mdl247 said:
k what piece are we talking about? i was thinking more of the brackets thats is mounted in the trunk that the subwoofer system is bolted to? plus i get a discount at fedex due to family working their (glare).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back