Wtb msp short shifter stage 2

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hello every one im looking to buy a MSP Short Shifter stage 2. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks =-)

wtf is a stage 2?
Wow im sorry to here that you dont know what a Stage 2 Short shifter is lol! Typically a stage 1 short shifter is 1.5 to 2 inches shorter than a stock shifter. A Stage 2 Short shifter is about 3.5 inches shorter. So technically its about the size of a Mazda Miata Shifter

so are you just looking for a STOCK msp shifter then? or....
Yeah pretty much Just a Stock MSP Shifter or one that is shorter like a stage 2 but i cant find either one of them on here. Do you know of one for sale?

Please stop saying "stage 2", it does not and never has actually meant anything unless "The Fast and the Furious" is your bible.

I was gonna say....we don't drive srt4s or hondas. We don't have stages.

Get a twm short throw shifter and bushings. You love them

There is a short shifter thread, basically there is ebay, TWM, B&M, Kartboy, Megan and a few more. You can also upgrade the bushings at the tranny and at the shifter base. The stock MSP shifter has a slightly shorter throw and lower handle than the stock Protege shifter but all the aftermarket SS will be much shorter. The stock MP3 shifter is similar to the MSP except it has a different thread pitch, the MSP shifter is the same as all other Proteges.

Back