WTB: Msp abs pump and harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

joem.

:
02 protege lx MSP. full msp swap i mean everything!!EVERYTHING
Looking for the MSP ABS pump and harness from the body of the msp

Damn nothing? No one has a Wrecked one

Harness is part of the engine harness, so you would need a complete one. What are you willing to pay, I can go pick it from a wrecker...

I need the part that comes off the body from what the sensors plug onto. not the engine side..And the abs pump

I need the part that comes off the body from what the sensors plug onto. not the engine side..And the abs pump

The sensors come from the spindle through a hole in the wheel well and plug in to the engine harness, that plugs in to the ABS pump and then goes in to the car...

Not clear on what harness you need.

Ok I have the sensors for each wheel and I have a msp engine in my 02 lx ..My lx doesn't have abs ..I'm tryin to hook up my speedo. So I just need the pump and whatever runs to the sensors on the spindles

Last edited:
Ok I have the sensors for each wheel and I have a msp engine in my 02 lx ..My lx doesn't have abs ..I'm tryin to hook up my speedo. So I just need the pump and whatever runs to the sensors on the spindles

Do you have the MSP ECU and/or engine wiring harness from the MSP ? Just trying to figure out all the parts you will need.

- OR -

If you have your original transmission, not the MSP one, then you can use the tranny's speed sensor.

I'm using the msp ecu, and Engine harness, so I have a empty plug for the abs under my battery. I need everything from there,except the sensors them selves.

I'm using the msp ecu, and Engine harness, so I have a empty plug for the abs under my battery. I need everything from there,except the sensors them selves.

OK, so if you are using the MSP ecu, and you have the ABS Sensors for your spindles, all you need is the ABS pump. The wiring for the ABS is all in the engine harness.

I will look to find you a unit...

Ok But what does the sensors plug into from the spindles..the sensors or like a foot long. On all four sides.

Ok But what does the sensors plug into from the spindles..the sensors or like a foot long. On all four sides.

If you have an MSP Engine Harness, then just behind each strut tower in the front, you will see an unused connector, those are for the ABS sensors. For the rear I will have to pull out my wiring diagram to see which harness they connect to...

Hmm ya Now I'm not sure ..I don't think I have that part of the harness .I also went from drums to discs oN the back ...

Ok I got all the pump and harness..now does the rear abs sensors hook up to the msp rear end harness with the tail lights?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back