Wtb: Mp3 Engine Wire Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveofmoney69

:
Mazda,MP3,2001
I need the whole engine wiring harnest from the ecu to engine. MY car caught on fire in the engine bay about a year ago.I did get it fixed (so I thought) they just used half of one from a regular protege .All they electrician did was spilce the two together when i thought i was getting a new one installed

You are going to have to check a junk yard. I'm pretty sure the wiring harness is the same for the p5, mp3, msp, and sedan. I dropped a motor out of a msp in my p5 and it was plug and play. I used the p5 wiring harness.

I sold the msp wiring harness a while back but I still have the fuse box and battery terminal part, I dunno if that helps. Let me know.

if you get a harness from a LX 2.0 or ES protege, you'll be able to add cruise control if you want, or change to a non-MP3 ECU and *not* have a "CEL"!

well if any 2.o wireharness will work i will go to the junk yard and look for one or if anyone has one i will take it off there hands. yosky might take you up on that fusebox just tell me how much and how much is shipping to 78228

I'll find out what shipping is. I guess $25 plus shipping sound good?

I'll snap some pics before I get a shipping quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back