WTB: Mazdaspeed3 hatch emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
07 MS3 GT Heavily Modified
i am looking for the mazdaspeed3 trunk hatch emblem...the ms3 that i am getting tomorrow doesn't have one ...the previous owner debadged it...so if you have one and it's in great condition let me know

I have a silver one, it needs new double sided tape as well, PM me an offer and we'll work from there.

i dunno how much these go for...just name a price...i would take black or silver.....come on guys....name a price

i got one in the garage dude that i dont plan on using again i did the debadge. i can let it go for 20 shipped. i only say 20 shipped cause i wanna put extra padding and use a box so it doesnt break. but if you want i can do 15 shipped, just gotta figure out the package. i am in california and will post pics in a few hours its in my tool box in the garage. and for the record you want the words MAZDASPEED and the number 3 right. well hit me up bro.

i got one in the garage dude that i dont plan on using again i did the debadge. i can let it go for 20 shipped. i only say 20 shipped cause i wanna put extra padding and use a box so it doesnt break. but if you want i can do 15 shipped, just gotta figure out the package. i am in california and will post pics in a few hours its in my tool box in the garage. and for the record you want the words MAZDASPEED and the number 3 right. well hit me up bro.

yep i want it to say mazdaspeed3.....let me know u accept paypal?

paypal is skeeter149@hotmail.com

P1050579.jpg

P1050580.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back