WTB: Mazdaspeed 3 wheels (08's pref.) ship to MI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taus-MP5

:
2002 Mazda Protege`5
Looking for Mazdaspeed rims/tire combo (unless great deal on just rims) for my P5.

here is what my master plan is...
31238660054_large.jpg

(except in mnt blue )

NOW FOR THE OFFERS: ...

Just out of curiosity, what crazy low-profile tire size do you need to run 18's on a protege5??

I have just the rims I'm considering on selling, how much do want to spend with the shipping?

For Sale:

(4) Ray's Engineering Forged Aluminum Wheels from MazdaSpeed in like-new condition. No scrapes, chips or curb rash on these babies!
Size: 18x7.5 5-lug, with Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum tires and Mazda OEM 315MHz TPMS sensors. Professionally mounted and balanced, ready to install!
Ray's Eng. lug nuts and a set of Mazda wheel locks included in sale (see pics). Will fit Mazda3, MazdaSpeed3, Mazda6, RX-8 and MX-5 (06+ NC).
Removed from my recently sold '08 MX5 w/ only 7K miles on the road, never raced or track driven.

Ray's Wheels are Mazda p/n BLMS-8M-Z01
Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum Tires are 225/40 ZR18, mounted & balanced
315Mhz TPMS sensors, installed

PM me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.JPG
    IMG_0306.JPG
    665.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0327.JPG
    IMG_0327.JPG
    712.3 KB · Views: 211
I have four (4) 2008 MS3 OEM Rims in mint condition for sale

I have four (4) 2008 MS3 OEM Rims in mint condition for sale. I will pay for 1/2 shipping cost from Tallahassee, FL 32317. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you pics and general info.

Miguelucho

Hey sorry i havent responded in a while..

Bad news, my sale on the stock wheels did not end up going so well, therefore with no extra dough, it looks as if i cant buy a new set.. unless i sell these ones first!

The final price i could go for is probably like 400$ ish since ive seen a set of the above type of wheels were sold for " 300 with tires w/ TPMS " as the owner replied to me ( i asked how much he let em go for)

These were it, if you dont believe me, and if you really dont believe me, PM him..
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...and-Tires-and-BM-paint!&highlight=wheels-gold

Pm me your asking price plz.

For Sale:

(4) Ray's Engineering Forged Aluminum Wheels from MazdaSpeed in like-new condition. No scrapes, chips or curb rash on these babies!
Size: 18x7.5 5-lug, with Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum tires and Mazda OEM 315MHz TPMS sensors. Professionally mounted and balanced, ready to install!
Ray's Eng. lug nuts and a set of Mazda wheel locks included in sale (see pics). Will fit Mazda3, MazdaSpeed3, Mazda6, RX-8 and MX-5 (06+ NC).
Removed from my recently sold '08 MX5 w/ only 7K miles on the road, never raced or track driven.

Ray's Wheels are Mazda p/n BLMS-8M-Z01
Kumho Ecsta LX Platinum Tires are 225/40 ZR18, mounted & balanced
315Mhz TPMS sensors, installed

PM me if interested.

Hi im interested in Buying your Mazda 3 speed wheels and tires. How much do you want for them? pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back