WTB crank shaft

You can get one brand New from Mazda for 650-750 and there is also a guy selling the k1 stroker crank for 1200 and you can.get rods/pistons for 850 or so. Honestly if you need to replace the crank you should build the bottom end.

You can get one brand New from Mazda for 650-750 and there is also a guy selling the k1 stroker crank for 1200 and you can.get rods/pistons for 850 or so. Honestly if you need to replace the crank you should build the bottom end.

What he said!

I had my crank rebuilt, cleaned and then nitrided. It was brought back to new spec as well. Cost me $300 though as I could not find a cheap one locally.

the motor has been built (forged) from the crank to the valves since 2002, i have been running turbo tuff rods forged pistions / with stock crank that was knife edged and cryo treated since then. I have also built the entire trans and shafts along with the ECU. Its 10 years later and my cranks is cracked - so i need to upgrade or replace - i already PM'd the K1 stroker kit seller to purchase that set up, also priced out a new crank at the dealer for 620 - but if a used un-damaged crank is around id rather utilize that.

So any other input?

Back