WTB - 505 Intake Manifold - MSP

Like the title says, I'm looking for a 505 intake manifold for the MazdaSpeed Protege. I have a stock one with the VTCS removed and a full port and polish job done I can trade (plus cash), just looking for a 505 one for the cleaner/custom look. I'll be looking to purchase for sure until around April of 2014, most likely after as well but may not be able to trade the stock one after April as the car should be up and running (with it on) by then.

If anyone has one to sell, or any leads, please contact me. Top dollar paid, don't be afraid to send me a price. Willing to drive anywhere in Texas to meet, also willing to pay shipping from anywhere else after pictures exchanged to verify ownership. Will pay with cash if meeting in person or paypal if shipping.

i have one that ill sell IF, and that's a big IF, i sell my built msp. ill keep in touch with you if i commit to selling

I have one I'll trade. BUT I would need yours first as I daily the hell out of mine. Looking for 450 shipped on mine /w everything needed. So say 350 and your manifold?

^ mine is still on the old car/motor. with the wife working weekends and me on baby duty it could be a while before I can get the time to take it off and take pictures for you. will pm you when it happens. I honestly didn't expect to get any responses to this post, certainly not this quickly, since I've been eying the FS section for months and never saw one come up. And I didn't plan to take mine off the old motor till after i got a new machined block - and that was 4th on the list after the new POPE downpipe and manifold, and a new turbo.

I put a ton of work on the manifold smoothing everything out by hand and gasket matching it (about 30 hours) after the machine job was done by JDM Sam at CrossOvr so would definitely prefer someone who can sell outright, send theirs first (after receiving payment), or meet in texas for an exchange so i don't have to worry about being out my manifold and not receiving a new one (no offense, I'm just not the most trusting guy). But I'll make some space in the garage, start the teardown a bit early and send you some pics of my manifold once it's off if no one else has one to sell outright beforehand.

I don't mind selling mine to you outright as I still have my stocker just have to buy new gaskets. Do you have the stock fuel rail will spacers still? That's all I was really after to put mine back to stock.
I've been tossing up the idea to sell mine for a while. While I love it, winter weather hear is too cold to have no vtcs for cold starts. 450 shipped outright I I'll knock some off if you have the rail and spacers.
This next week would be the last time I'd have access to a shop before winter begins so let me know. My number is (540) 908-9024 if you would like anymore information on it.

Back