WTB - 2 Hot Pipes - OEM or other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the plastic factory one and one i had a metal one made up. i will be installing my FMIC soon and have the metal (steel) one ready. pm me an offer. i will take pics of the metal one soon.

i have the plastic factory one and one i had a metal one made up. i will be installing my FMIC soon and have the metal (steel) one ready. pm me an offer. i will take pics of the metal one soon.

Will PM you

Geez.. good offers for stock piping, maybe I should sell mine. Nevermind, offers just deleted from above post.

Yeah, you can find used stock ones for around $25-$35 shipped though usually. The metal ones usually go for more obviously.. probably around $80-$120 for the hot pipe.

Kind of new to buying the pipes. New is expensive.

if you're looking for an in-between solution, my steel pipe will be cheap, but you'll need 2 couplers and clamps...

Yeah, you can find used stock ones for around $25-$35 shipped though usually. The metal ones usually go for more obviously.. probably around $80-$120 for the hot pipe.

But its so much fun to glue/tape/rivet/nail the BOV pipe back together. Good looking as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back