wtb 17 or 18 wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

chudson91

:
2010 mazdaspeed 3
i have a 2010 ms3 and im looking for wheels with or without tires. i have the stock rims and tires if anyone is interested in trade.

In order to offer items for trade, you'll need to post photos of those items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. How quickly can you get those up?

Well that's if someone wants to as in there still on my car. I can put them on here but it be on my ride. Really looking to buy then get mine off and sell.

Well that's if someone wants to as in there still on my car. I can put them on here but it be on my ride. Really looking to buy then get mine off and sell.
See below:
In order to offer items for trade, you'll need to post photos of those items along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. How quickly can you get those up?

They can still be on the car, as long as you take a picture of each one with the signage.

im interested in a trade chudson91 I have aftermarket 18" black and chrome wheels i want to trade for oem wheels. are your wheels 17"?

Last edited:
Thread is being locked until proper pictures are available. Simply send a PM when you're ready and I will unlock the thread at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back