Wiper blades adapter for 2015 CX-5

Hello,

I have just purchased new wipers (Michelin 8518 Stealth Ultra Windshield Wiper Blade). They come with different adapters and I do not know which one to use for my 2015 CX-5.

Which of the adapter should I use?

Thanks
Joe

Hello,

I have just purchased new wipers (Michelin 8518 Stealth Ultra Windshield Wiper Blade). They come with different adapters and I do not know which one to use for my 2015 CX-5.

Which of the adapter should I use?

Thanks
Joe
From what I can see it looks like you have the regular J Hook design so it shouldn’t need any adapters unless the ones you purchased are only for OE fit in which you will need to exchange for regular blades. Should be as easy as slide old blade off and hook the new blade on. No adapters needed to be changed. Typically windshield wipers come pre installed with the J Hook and the other adapters are for OE fit which I don’t think you need. Do you have the J Hook arms or OE?

Thanks for the replies.
Don't think it is the OE version. This is what i bought:
Michelin 8524 Stealth Ultra Windshield Wiper Blade with Smart Technology, 24" 18"

Great. That's easy.

For future reference, j hook need an adapter (which is usually the default one)? Or no need for anything and make sure no adapter is connected?

Jjoe123 - you can also buy OEM Wiper inserts for about $6-$7 + shipping. Infact its time I did that for front two and rear wipers.

Great. That's easy.

For future reference, j hook need an adapter (which is usually the default one)? Or no need for anything and make sure no adapter is connected?
No adapter is needed. Super easy wiper blade change. Should only take a minute a blade if that and that includes up packaging the new blade and all. If you have any issues you can always visit one of your local parts stores and ask them for assistance. I know a lot do free wiper installation.

Back