Winter Tires & Rims for sale

I have a set of Michelin X-Ice Xi2 winter tires mounted on aluminum rims for sale (OEM size). The winter tires and rims were purchased new mid way through last winter (half a season of use). Price is $300.00 FIRM. I have just over $700.00 invested in this set. The rims comes with hub rings and the spline lugs for mounting. The tires have no real noticeable wear (maybe 2500 miles) and the rims look brand new. They're currently being stored in bags in my heated garage.

I live in the Detroit, MI/Windsor, ON area. I will deliver within an hour for the cost of fuel. I'm also willing to ship at whatever the cost is.

The wheels came off my 2011 Mazda2, which I just traded for a 2012 Mazda 3 Sky. Any questions, let me know. Pics will be uploaded later today.

$250.00 plus applicable shipping takes everything (shipping, depending on where you live will be $100.00 max). I just ordered new winter tires for my Mazda3 - I need these gone to make room.

This price even after shipping is an absolute steal!

Damn... I'd have been all over these for the rims alone if i had seen this earlier! Windosr is an easy drive for me too!

Back