Window Tinting Day In Nova/maybe Fender Rolling Day Too?!?!, SunTek film w/lifetime w

I know this is kinda off topic.. but why does it cost so much to get a car tinted.. I mean the tint cant be more like 50.00 for the whole car. I know its a pain in the ass but still. Just got me thinking is all.

I know this is kinda off topic.. but why does it cost so much to get a car tinted.. I mean the tint cant be more like 50.00 for the whole car. I know its a pain in the ass but still. Just got me thinking is all.
Labor....and normally a tint job is around 200-ish, unless you get cheap tint then it could be cheaper

Can you get a quote for tint on a Miata? 45%
Thanks.

Those prices listed are competitive. The time it takes to prep and remove all the bubbles is what takes the longest amount of time. The material cost isn't much. I had my previous Miata done for $100 and that's two less windows and the windows that do get tinted are smaller than the Protege windows.

Last edited:
Back